Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

havant v brentford

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
HELLO?

Instead of this petty bitchfest does ANYONE know why Butters and Oatway didn't play today?

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Is Sami El-Abd related to Adam, if so, I saw him play for Team Bath this afternoon...I knew he had a brother but thought that he was a rugbyist.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
HELLO?

Instead of this petty bitchfest does ANYONE know why Butters and Oatway didn't play today?
Butters is injured, dunno if Oatway even plays any more. Gary Elphick had a pretty decent game from what I saw.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
HELLO?

Butters is injured, Oatway doesn't play much anymore.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Personally thought Elder was poor. Yes he scored, and somehow Martin Allen thinks it was good technique from him that resulted in the 1st goal :lol:, but didn't look a patch on that Williams bloke for me.

Gary Elphick didn't do too bad, and certainly deserved a pen for nearly having his shirt ripped off his back in the box.

I agree with Tom Hark - some fairly poor football out there today for the most part. Suppose the windy conditions didn't help much.

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
Is Sami El-Abd related to Adam, if so, I saw him play for Team Bath this afternoon...I knew he had a brother but thought that he was a rugbyist.

Sami also played for the Albion at youth level but was released after long injury, don't know how he ended up there when apparently Southend and Watford were interested I think.

His other brother does play professional rugby for Bristol though.

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
HELLO?

HELLOOOOOO YOOOOOOOOOU!!!

He's got a calf injury, he was doing the co comm on Radio Solent instead.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Blimey, I thought you'd deserted us all Race.

Gracing us with your presence are ya?

Originally Posted by ben andrews' girlfriend
Blimey it's full of kids on here at the moment isn't it?! So much anger!

Originally Posted by ben andrews' girlfriend
f*** off you c.unt :clap2:

Excellent observation - its always satisfying to expose a hypocrite. Talking of which, someone criticised me yesterday for running a thread on another FA Cup tie -then today he starts this one!
I notice you have a new avatar - is it a stalking horse?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here