Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

havant v brentford

Harley S

Aug 31, 2008
If you are going to dish out abuse on NSC (and it doesn't take much for you, does it) then maybe you could learn to spell it correctly, even though it's quite a long word for you.

nob
The incorrect way of spelling "knob", meaning:
1) penis
2) noun used to describe an idiot or dickhead

(Source: Urban Dictionary: nob )

Wot ?? !!! ;)

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
If you are going to dish out abuse on NSC (and it doesn't take much for you, does it) then maybe you could learn to spell it correctly, even though it's quite a long word for you.

nob
The incorrect way of spelling "knob", meaning:
1) penis
2) noun used to describe an idiot or dickhead

(Source: Urban Dictionary: nob )

i know how 2 spell just using txt lingo. but im guessing u wouldn't so mouthy if u met me in the street, just u can get away with it from your armchair. but im sure ur mouthiness has got u in2 trouble in a few pubs b4

Harley S

Aug 31, 2008
i know how 2 spell just using txt lingo. but im guessing u wouldn't so mouthy if u met me in the street, just u can get away with it from your armchair. but im sure ur mouthiness has got u in2 trouble in a few pubs b4

Back to school in the morning then ?? :lolol:

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Ooops, missed this thread.

Is Oatway playing then? BBC says he's not in the team but I'm sure I saw his big bald bonce earlier.

And does anyone know why Butters isn't in the squad?

Harley S

Aug 31, 2008
:lolol::lolol::lolol:

The brilliant thing about it was that he got cautioned 3 times for it, not just the once.

His 'daughter' must be an elusive character!

Or he's as bad at navigating as he is at managing & commentating on football poor chap ! Or maybe he has 3 daughters ?????????????? ???

Gives me the creeps - least we didn't have to see him earlier

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here