Attachments

• GetImage-DN-12088-1.jpg
    GetImage-DN-12088-1.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 606

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
is this guy going to do the commentary permanantly?

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
WANT A FREE PSP, DS, PS3, XBOX 360 OR EVEN A NINTENDO WII?

Just click on this link- gifts.kudosnetwork

Once you have clicked on the link- gifts.kudosnetwork Select a free console/gift of your choice and type in your e-mail address and password and then tick the box to agree to the site's terms and conditions and then click on 'Register'

Once you have done this you will then be asked to fill in a few details such as your name and address so this site knows where and who to send your free console/gift to. Once you have filled in all the details required, click submit/continue and you will be able to log in by clicking 'Login in the top right hand corner of the page

Once you have all logged in, click on a button named 'Offers' and it will bring up a full page of Offers that you can complete in order to be eligible for your free console/gift. Once you have chosen an offer that you would like to complete just click on 'Click here to view the requirements of this offer' where you will then be told what you need to do to complete this offer successfully and then if you are happy with what you need to do, just click on the offer and it will load in a new window and you should find it pretty straight forward completing an offer once you have reached this stage.

By completing an offer, the affiliate of the offer you are doing eg. (CORAL) pay this site which is a very user-friendly site a large amount of money which pays for your free console/gift and some of it will go to this site as profit to themselves.

The whole process can be somewhat confusing to newcomers. You may also be asking yourself how exactly this system works and why companies would want to send you expensive items for free. Well, fret no longer as we have compiled a number of guides to ease you through the entire process, and to help you get your gift quickly and easily.

How It Works
How Your Free Console/GIft Is Paid For.

"There's no such thing as a free lunch" often springs to mind when the prospect of a free gift is tantalisingly waved in your face, especially when many of the gifts on offer are very expensive, and include such things as HDTVs. We explain exactly how and why referrals sites want to send you a free gift. The referrals system is actually a new type of marketing, and the free gifts are paid for when you send new customers to the referrals site. Sponsors are very happy to pay good money for new subscribers to their services, and it is this money which is used to pay for your free gift.

DON'T BELIEVE IT?

THEN JUST READ ALL OF THE ABOVE AND VISIT THE SITES BELOW FOR PROOF AND PICTURES FROM OTHER PEOPLE WHO HAVE RECEIVED FREE CONSOLES AND OTHER GIFTS FROM

THIS SITE- gifts.kudosnetwork

Free iPhone, Xbox 360, PS3, Wii | Why not give it a try......it's FREE!

I Got My Free Item!

If you have any questions about this or want to ask me anything then contact me by sending me an e-mail at neilwilkinson179@aol.co.uk

:braders: :ban:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
WANT A FREE PSP, DS, PS3, XBOX 360 OR EVEN A NINTENDO WII?

Just click on this link- gifts.kudosnetwork

Once you have clicked on the link- gifts.kudosnetwork Select a free console/gift of your choice and type in your e-mail address and password and then tick the box to agree to the site's terms and conditions and then click on 'Register'

Once you have done this you will then be asked to fill in a few details such as your name and address so this site knows where and who to send your free console/gift to. Once you have filled in all the details required, click submit/continue and you will be able to log in by clicking 'Login in the top right hand corner of the page

Once you have all logged in, click on a button named 'Offers' and it will bring up a full page of Offers that you can complete in order to be eligible for your free console/gift. Once you have chosen an offer that you would like to complete just click on 'Click here to view the requirements of this offer' where you will then be told what you need to do to complete this offer successfully and then if you are happy with what you need to do, just click on the offer and it will load in a new window and you should find it pretty straight forward completing an offer once you have reached this stage.

By completing an offer, the affiliate of the offer you are doing eg. (CORAL) pay this site which is a very user-friendly site a large amount of money which pays for your free console/gift and some of it will go to this site as profit to themselves.

The whole process can be somewhat confusing to newcomers. You may also be asking yourself how exactly this system works and why companies would want to send you expensive items for free. Well, fret no longer as we have compiled a number of guides to ease you through the entire process, and to help you get your gift quickly and easily.

How It Works
How Your Free Console/GIft Is Paid For.

"There's no such thing as a free lunch" often springs to mind when the prospect of a free gift is tantalisingly waved in your face, especially when many of the gifts on offer are very expensive, and include such things as HDTVs. We explain exactly how and why referrals sites want to send you a free gift. The referrals system is actually a new type of marketing, and the free gifts are paid for when you send new customers to the referrals site. Sponsors are very happy to pay good money for new subscribers to their services, and it is this money which is used to pay for your free gift.

DON'T BELIEVE IT?

THEN JUST READ ALL OF THE ABOVE AND VISIT THE SITES BELOW FOR PROOF AND PICTURES FROM OTHER PEOPLE WHO HAVE RECEIVED FREE CONSOLES AND OTHER GIFTS FROM

THIS SITE- gifts.kudosnetwork

Free iPhone, Xbox 360, PS3, Wii | Why not give it a try......it's FREE!

I Got My Free Item!

If you have any questions about this or want to ask me anything then contact me by sending me an e-mail at neilwilkinson179@aol.co.uk

:braders:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Muzza caught offside , ugh.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here