Havant and Waterlooville vs Brighton and Hove Albion - Official Match Thread

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
He was in the camera gantry, watching from on high. :cool:

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
It seems we've got defenders, wingers and forwards galore, but are a bit light in central midfield. Not a lot was going through that area tonight and I think we might get found out against teams with two midfield general types...

PS I don't think El-Abd is a solution...

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
There was a H&W fan behind us in the main stand who genuinely though OGH was Michael Rickets and Michael Rickets was OGH! After that comment we were all giggle like children, irony was that OGH played for H&W last season.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I didn't go tonight but cannot see how you can say Kuipers should still be number one when you have seen Smith for 45 minutes and he had little to do.

Possibly something to do with Kuipers having this lined up infront of him?

Cook, Hawkins, Tunnicliffe, McLeod

Whereas Smith had:

Whing, Virgo (capt), Elphick, Lynch

Distinct difference there wouldnt you say?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
It seems we've got defenders, wingers and forwards galore,

Sadly in the 2nd half the wingers weren't really doing the job though, no width at all IMO, and this has been an area of concern for so long now, it is getting depressing. Best cross of the 2nd half was from Rickets, and that is saying something. Oh, and sadly, Cox still can't cross, would prefer it if he just did what he is good at, run at people, take a shot once in a while, get on the end of things, and make good passes, just forget crossing.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here