Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hats Off To Brighton Football Club.

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
I think you're the guy who sat behind us. I just remember someone sitting behind me with a child around 4, and you told us you hadn't been in a long time. So I'm guessing it's you!

I dont think that was us, it was our first trip to the withdean

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
Fair play - well done for taking the young un to watch the Albion. Met some Millwall supporters a few years ago on holiday in Greece and they were absolutely lovely people. Most football supporters at every club are decent.

You do get alot of decent fans at millwall, but the idiots definitely outweigh the good, shame really.

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
Remember, GC - there's no such thing as bad weather, just bad clothing. Mine tog up in thermals and ski trousers. Usually, they complain about being too hot!

Great post by the way - these ones make me well up :thumbsup:

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
Once again, thanks to all of you for your positive replies.

:thumbsup:

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Attract 'em young, and you've got fans for the future, with a bright shiny new stadium to come :albion1:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
You do get alot of decent fans at millwall, but the idiots definitely outweigh the good, shame really.

You do indeed get some decent Millwall fans.

We had a few beers with some Millwall supporters in the King's Head near London Bridge Station after you beat Palace and we beat Charlton. Great day and good set of lads to natter with.

So are you going to be a convert now you're down here?

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
You do indeed get some decent Millwall fans.

We had a few beers with some Millwall supporters in the King's Head near London Bridge Station after you beat Palace and we beat Charlton. Great day and good set of lads to natter with.

So are you going to be a convert now you're down here?

I'm to old to convert now but i will happily take my son and daughter to watch Brighton, funny you should ask, my first millwall away game was at the goldstone, i think.... we won 2-0, the weather was terrible, it was one of my earliest football memories, so since then iv always had a soft spot for Brighton.

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
Great post. Among all the crap that has been posted on here the last few days this has brought a smile to my face. A generation has been lost but hopefully thanks to the stadium and the way we are playing we can start to attract a new wave. There are some things that annoy me about how the club is run but the work that seems to be going into things like Gullys Gang and all the community work is top stuff.

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
My Millwall-supporting colleague says 'Good riddance, he's never a proper Wall supporter'.

Welcome to the Albion :wave:

Maybe hes wright, I'm more of a football fan, but hes probably a stereotypical millwall fan, i dont think theres anything wrong with taken my kids to watch Brighton now i live around the corner. I bet your colleague doesn't even go down the den.

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
Hmmmm,millwall in the Brighton end,this is never a good thing,20% gay?? It`s not even the football you`re coming for is it? clear off you dirty git!!

LOL......OK! You have sussed me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here