Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hats Off To Brighton Football Club.

foul old ron

I'll decide, thank you.
Feb 26, 2009
Round the back, by the bins.
We had a few beers with some Millwall supporters in the King's Head near London Bridge Station after you beat Palace and we beat Charlton. Great day and good set of lads to natter with.

We shared a pub with Millwall fans before and after the game and they were a surprisingly friendly bunch.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Great stuff GullysCats. I'm glad your son enjoyed it.

I took my four year old son to his first Brighton game against Bristol rovers.
After signing him up to gully's gang, i was chuffed with all the free stuff he received in the post, including the tickets for the Bristol rovers game, I must say i was very impressed with the fans and the club on the day, I myself am a millwall supporter and have been for over twenty years BUT as some of you may be aware, millwall is not a very family orientated football club, which i find very sad, i have taken my son to about five millwall games and each time its been a disaster, you can imagine, we (millwall) seem to attract some out and out wannabe donuts, so since moving to Sussex iv been thinking about going to watch Brighton, i think it will become a regular thing, as he now tells people he supports gully's gang Brighton or gully's cats(not sure where the cats bit comes from), he met gully and had a photo done and he now keeps asking if we can go every week, but the withdean is a bit cold for every week, but I'm sure when the suns out we will be there, so that leaves me to say, hats off to all you loyal supporters who go to the withdean on a regular basis, you all deserve your new stadium.

Thank You.

Good stiff and welcome aborard.

But I wouldn't bother taking him to Withden every week. Some weeks we play away

Uwinsc

Aug 14, 2010
Horsham
I think this was my thread of the week! Fantastic to see us attracting new fans and so young. Gullys is brilliant at this and long may it continue. Welcome Gully's cats and I hope you and your son stick around. (Just be glad he likes Gully, my 4 year old Godson was scared stiff but then he was also scared of the hornet at Horsham!)

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
Thanks again for your warm welcome. This is my last...........THANK YOU. otherwise you wont git rid of me LOL!!!.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here