Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has Poyet taken us as far as he can?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
We don't live in Starlinist Russia, North Korea or China. Junior is only speaking his mind which he is still free to do in this country the last time I looked.

That's the trouble with you handwringing lefty tree huggers you think everyone should be allowed to express themselves. Maybe a bit of thought control is just what we need here. Free speech is such a soya latte, Guardian Reading, Chinese massage and Tai Chi idea.

That's the trouble with you handwringing lefty tree huggers you think everyone should be allowed to express themselves. Maybe a bit of thought control is just what we need here. Free speech is such a soya latte, Guardian Reading, Chinese massage and Tai Chi idea.

I love this one!! It's the first time I've been described as a lefty tree hugger or a Guardian reader. I think a right wing facist bastard might be closer to the truth

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
I don't agree with a word he says but those of you wanting him banned are pathetic. He, like you is entitled to his own opinion. Disagree and move on.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I love this one!! It's the first time I've been described as a lefty tree hugger or a Guardian reader. I think a right wing facist bastard might be closer to the truth

Yes, sorry, irony is hard to pull off on a message board. I guess I missed the mark a little. I will try harder next time. :)

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
This is embarrassing.

We have no plan B. We are still passing it backwards and forwards between the back four like f***ing Barcelona. We are not Barcelona. He has no idea what to do when this doesn’t work.

Time for him to go?

I've a good mind to report you for behaving like an absolute TOOL on here today. Change your user name for something a bit more mature - so at least you can look like you might be aspiring to show something other than that of a mentality stuck in the early throws of puberty.

oldalbiongirl

Jun 25, 2011
I love the fact we get all sorts of people on these forums, young, old, male, female, from different occupations, different backgrounds, knowledgeable and then there are also the completely clueless ... Judging the performance of a manager after one game in a minor cup competition :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
This is embarrassing.

We have no plan B. We are still passing it backwards and forwards between the back four like f***ing Barcelona. We are not Barcelona. He has no idea what to do when this doesn’t work.

Time for him to go?

Do, and one.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
A new thread? :)

Noooooooooooooooooooo I need to go to bed. But I will just say that I was in a doctors in Harley Street for a sperm count, and after jacking off to a Razzle mag in his oak panelled office I then had to stick my arse in the air while he massaged my prostate, it was at this point that he told me I had athletes foot. Good night

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here