Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has Poyet taken us as far as he can?

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
This is embarrassing.

We have no plan B. We are still passing it backwards and forwards between the back four like f***ing Barcelona. We are not Barcelona. He has no idea what to do when this doesn’t work.

Time for him to go?
:shootself:shootself

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
On the other hand, we are not play off material based on this game alone. Based on Chelsea game we are Barcelona. We do need another 3 players to have a full team capable of pushing on. We just do not have the budget for it.

mr sheen

Jan 17, 2008
I have to say I normally find junior a dick. But on this occasion he is partially correct. Gus needs to stay, but tonight was not good enough.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
This is embarrassing.

We have no plan B. We are still passing it backwards and forwards between the back four like f***ing Barcelona. We are not Barcelona. He has no idea what to do when this doesn’t work.

Time for him to go?

Time for you to go me thinks.

we hate palace

Aug 4, 2012
north chailey
This is embarrassing.

Time for him to go?

What the f*** are you going on about time for him to go last season we finished the highest for 20 years above good teams we had a bad game tonight just forget about it move on to Saturday and no cup games to get in the way

Smirko

Aug 19, 2011
Brighton
This is embarrassing.

Time for him to go?

Time for you to go and get your head examines you Muppet!

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
This is embarrassing.

Time for him to go?

On a night that has seen a plethora of stupid posts, this is the stupidest. Have you ever visited the planet earth?

Barn Door Billy

Feb 19, 2012
Somewhere near Reading...
This is embarrassing.

Time for him to go?

oh my god are you properly stupid!?!? F.F.S grow up. Yes we were shit, but it was one game in the f***ing league cup.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here