Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has Poyet cracked?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Needing a target man, signing Dobbie
Signing Dobbie and not playing him
Dobbie scores against Peterborough and Wolves, is looking lively, then gets dropped for Barnes
Barnes regularly getting on as sub instead of Dobbie
Barnes having a stinker, gets dropped, only to be straight back in the team at Palace
Dunk recalled to the team after a confidence destroying sending off, only to be subbed after half an hour
CMS on his own up front last night despite being absolute toss in that role last season
Buckley on the left
Failure to target Forest's number 15 when on a booking and being constantly done by Buckley
Different starting line-up every week
Different formation most weeks
3 centre backs and 3 centre midfielders in the same starting line-up last night
Trying to accommodate a Spanish right winger and Buckley in the same team, meaning the Spaniard's only good game so far has been at right back

Oh, I'm bored of typing now. I GENUINELY think he's lost the plot. Tactical shambles. In fact, that only good thing he's done is the introduction of LuaLua last night, eventually changing the absolutely shambolic system that everyone in the ground had identified as being hopeless before the match had even kicked off.

Absolutely baffling - at least he won't be constantly linked to Premiership Clubs anymore, and if he did go, is it really a bad thing? Look at what Jackett's done at Millwall, Freedman at Palace. are you telling me they can afford the likes of Wayne Bridge?

Off the bus. You need to be tactically astute to get out of this league. Poyet plainly isn't that.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
I thought we hadn't seen one of your negative threads today. Reading them helps me remind myself I am not a COMPLETE moron. Thank you

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Gus will never be a top manager,i think we have seen enough to realise that.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Thank god it's the end of the world on friday

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
And we're bored of you typing. By mutual consent your contract with NSC is mutually terminated, permanently!

I've been trying to find a length of rope and razor blades to send to Withdean Wanderer as a free Christmas Present - hopefully he will 'ENJOY' his present.:shootself

Johnnyboy

Sep 25, 2010
North Hampshire
ok,fair enough,my opinion.

And everyone is entitled to their own opinions. I think it has been a frustrating season so far but you have to keep the faith. Can you imagine the Amex if all the fans just supported the team like some of the away fans? Can't wait until we click and start destroying teams. :)

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
Needing a target man, signing Dobbie
Signing Dobbie and not playing him
Dobbie scores against Peterborough and Wolves, is looking lively, then gets dropped for Barnes
Barnes regularly getting on as sub instead of Dobbie
Barnes having a stinker, gets dropped, only to be straight back in the team at Palace
Dunk recalled to the team after a confidence destroying sending off, only to be subbed after half an hour
CMS on his own up front last night despite being absolute toss in that role last season
Buckley on the left
Failure to target Forest's number 15 when on a booking and being constantly done by Buckley
Different starting line-up every week
Different formation most weeks
3 centre backs and 3 centre midfielders in the same starting line-up last night
Trying to accommodate a Spanish right winger and Buckley in the same team, meaning the Spaniard's only good game so far has been at right back

Oh, I'm bored of typing now. I GENUINELY think he's lost the plot. Tactical shambles. In fact, that only good thing he's done is the introduction of LuaLua last night, eventually changing the absolutely shambolic system that everyone in the ground had identified as being hopeless before the match had even kicked off.

Absolutely baffling - at least he won't be constantly linked to Premiership Clubs anymore, and if he did go, is it really a bad thing? Look at what Jackett's done at Millwall, Freedman at Palace. are you telling me they can afford the likes of Wayne Bridge?

Off the bus. You need to be tactically astute to get out of this league. Poyet plainly isn't that.

I agree with every word apart from Lua Lua. He's good for an inpact sub but that's it.

Im always depressssed when I roll up at the Amex these days. The football is so dire.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Ah Normal Service resumed by OP.

That's better.

Another thread in a minute?

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Such negativity.....I sometimes wonder why some of you so called 'FANS' bother to go to matches ...there are another 91 teams you can support if you don't like Gus....bet some of you were cheering Gus to the rafters when he got us to the title on a shoestring....now because we are not romping this league you want to hang him from the rafters.....fickle comes to mind!

u'vebeenamexed

Whateverhappenedto.......
Sep 23, 2011
Hove-By-The-Sea
I agree with every word apart from Lua Lua. He's good for an inpact sub but that's it.

Im always depressssed when I roll up at the Amex these days. The football is so dire.

You didn't go to the Bolton game then ? Or was that dire because we failed to win.

If you demand to win every week go support Man Utd.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here