Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Has Nathan Bitten Off More Than He Can Chew? - Sacked 12/02/2023

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Managers rarely get the full contract paid up if sacked. Usually a set fee or rest of the seasons wages paid up. Only Jose, Conte etc can command full pay offs

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
I wish him no ill will as he did good things for our club. But it’s difficult to think of a manager who seemed more out of their depth in recent times. His interviews were bizarre and he basically admitted last week he was pandering to what he thought other people wanted. That’s damning. He won’t get a PL job again that’s for sure, an absolutely disastrous few months for his career.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
56 followers. Steve Bruce a wind up sadly. Stevie G the early favourite.
Please, please let this be true. Useless manager to take over a team I want to go down is a dream come true

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Managers rarely get the full contract paid up if sacked. Usually a set fee or rest of the seasons wages paid up. Only Jose, Conte etc can command full pay offs
I always presumed they’d get paid up or come to some agreement. How do you know they get a set fee or just wages until end of season?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I always presumed they’d get paid up or come to some agreement. How do you know they get a set fee or just wages until end of season?
Someone in our group that do England trips, his wife used to work at the LMA for a while

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
And it's a fact that transgender people have legal rights as their new gender. The fact that the law is made by people's opinions is irrelevant, it's still a fact that they have legal rights.

They have the right to believe what they think.

Having a law that forces other people to believe it is like having a law that forces atheists to believe there is a God. You would support such a law would you?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
They have the right to believe what they think.

Having a law that forces other people to believe it is like having a law that forces atheists to believe there is a God. You would support such a law would you?
I've explicitly warned you to bin this. And you ignored it.

And it's a fact that transgender people have legal rights as their new gender. The fact that the law is made by people's opinions is irrelevant, it's still a fact that they have legal rights.
No more of this subject please. Nothing to do with Nathan Jones.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here