Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has Mcghee written january off already

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
LI

I did not say I would be parking in the restricted area did I ???

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
London Irish said:
When the "other point of view" involves misrepresenting and even making up quotes in a way that would make a good Sun journalist blush...

sounding a bit bitter there Mr Smith. Don't worry your journalism career will take off one day.:wave:

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
KinkyHitler said:
Esp when you pay money for a ticket, transport etc only to be told "it doent matter"

did you speak to him? no? so you don't know what was said? no? so shut up!

KinkyHitler said:
Your one of us now, after you rant about mcghee picking players who have hissy fits:jester:

And here's another example of making stuff up, which seems routine practice now for the Magoo out crowd. Kinky is now telling me what I "really" thought of the reserves game last night :lolol: Is facing reality really so scary, Spurs boy?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
London Irish said:
When the "other point of view" involves misrepresenting and even making up quotes in a way that would make a good Sun journalist blush
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

You spent your whole LIFE on here misrepresenting other people's views.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
London Irish said:
And here's another example of making stuff up, which seems routine practice now for the Magoo out crowd. Kinky is now telling me what I "really" thought of the reserves game last night :lolol: Is facing reality really so scary, Spurs boy?

For the goalkeeping situation, I liked FDM's performance tonight but am saddened he would make a comment like that to you. Is is the case of whoever performs the biggest prima donna strop, Flo or FDM, sways McGhee? PATHETIC. Hendo can't arrive quick enough in my mind :jester:

Simster said:
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

You spent your whole LIFE on here misrepresenting other people's views.

Here he comes again for an opportunist pop - it doesn't actually matter to you that you agree with me that McGhee is being misrepresented here, does it? :)

KinkyHitler said:
For the goalkeeping situation, I liked FDM's performance tonight but am saddened he would make a comment like that to you. Is is the case of whoever performs the biggest prima donna strop, Flo or FDM, sways McGhee? PATHETIC. Hendo can't arrive quick enough in my mind :jester:

That's an attack on the attitude of the two players you utter GOON :dunce:

Perry Milkins said:
A bit useful at fisting...

...is closer to the mark :)

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
KinkyHitler said:
As am I.

Funny how your not such a big man in real life.

I don't try to be a big man, i'm just one of the people on here who notices how completely one-dimensional and negative you are...and also nikki's told me stories.

Doesn't mean i want to fight ya...i notice it was you who mentioned "chinning me"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here