Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has Mark McGhee given up already ?.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Uncle Spielberg said:
I am totally 100% behind Mark McGhee but I do not want to hear any Albion manager writing off a game as a defeat before we even get on the coach as he did before the Southampton game. I want my Albion manager to say we are going there to win, no matter how unrealistic.

If we draw Chelsea away in round 4 of the FA Cup, I want McGhee to say we are going down to Stamford Bridge to turn Chelsea over and ram it up Mourinho's arse.

Come on Mark , get your positive head on.

Absolutely. But recently Magoo has been rather negative, he needs to be a bit more bullish.

After all managers like Shanks, Paisley, Busby, Fergie, Cloughie, Wenger, Mourinho etc all used to instill confidence in their side.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Re: Re: Has Mark McGhee given up already ?.

3gulls said:
The guy is not "The Man" - he is a joke! Fancy undermining the team spirit by saying "anything gained at Saints is a bonus". They were in worse form than us having lost their previous 4, and were there for the taking! Perhapse playing Little Leon - our best striker would have helped!

Playing Leon would have hindered any chance of success... the lazy, sh1t-stirring, little to$$er would have contributed nothing except a poor attitude...

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
The Large One said:
Anyway, we have no chance of being in the promotion race in League One before we get to Falmer. We'll be in the Championship.

Admire your optimism, and the words of General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmany Melchett:

'if nothing else, a total and utter pig headedness to look facts in the face will see us through'

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here