Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has Kuipers played his last game for the Albion?

Has Kuipers played his last game for the Albion?

• Yes. Gus won't renew his contract, he will be looking at younger options.

Votes: 27 37.5%
  • No. He will get at least one more year.

Votes: 45 62.5%

• Total voters

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Simple really. FDM is out for the season, his contract is up at the end of it. Gus hasn't shown himself to be a particularly "sentimental" manager when it comes to dealing with the Forster situation.

Will Gus renew Kuipers' contract, on the back of what he's seen from him? Or have we seen the last of the great FDM?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I thought I'd keep it simple ("classic" in my head), but clearly that has backfired MASSIVE time. I would delete it if I could, Bruno.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Afraid so, great servant to the club but Gus may feel it's time for a change? Goal keeping coach?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Who will be back up now?

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Am I the only one that can't recall a huge amount of injuries other than the serious car accident and getting annihilated by Kris Commons?

Yeah, I never got the injury prone tag either. I seem to remember the same being said about Cullip but don't remember him being out much either.

Apart from the car crash haven't any other injuries been about putting his body on the line in the call of duty? I can't think of any times where his body has just broken down as in a Kitson/Hinshelwood.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Great respect for a guy who has given 10 years of service to the club.:shootself

I hope not,but I fear he might have played his last game for us:ohmy:.....my boy's favourite player.FDM'S pictures will be up on his bedroom wall come what may!!

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
I must admit every time I've seen him play, he's looked competent. I would only fault him sometimes on being a bit slow to come out and narrow the angle. Crosses he usually looks solid on.

But will he be happy with a long time in the stiffs?:nono:

Shit poll, shit thread. How the f*** would we know?

It pisses me off that someone of MK's standing at the club is shown such little respect at times. And agree with BoF, has he really been injury prone over a 10 year spell?

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Yeah, I never got the injury prone tag either. I seem to remember the same being said about Cullip but don't remember him being out much either.

Apart from the car crash haven't any other injuries been about putting his body on the line in the call of duty? I can't think of any times where his body has just broken down as in a Kitson/Hinshelwood.

The only other major injury i can recall is where he damaged his shoulder, he even tried to continue but was forced off and out for several weeks.

Hardly injury prone then is he, but its any excuse for some people to get a dig in aqt one of our better players.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I honestly don't know, but I answered NO - on the basis that I'm being a bit sentimental. I fancy Gus will be making his decision(s) using rather different criteria, mind..

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
A reluctant yes on the basis that the team is going to be rebuilt.

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
Great respect for a guy who has given 10 years of service to the club.:shootself

No wonder your so highly thought of on this site! It was a term of endearment! :tosser:

He's a really nice bloke, who use to live round the corner from my auntie. I spoke to him on a number of occasion, however, the sentiment remains. IMO he has now out stayed his tenure and it is time for somebody new! :thumbsup:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Shit poll, shit thread. How the f*** would we know?

If we KNEW, there'd be no point in a poll.......:shootself

Do you get how polls work? It's a perfectly reasonable issue to debate, especially as you will notice that opinion is divided right down the middle. Dear me.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

My thoughts exactly.

Some people are so fickle.

I hope he gets another yr and even if he's not no 1 and we sign another keeper in the Summer - which i think we need to / will do he's great back up...

I like the quote from him that The Complete Badger has as his avator - he loves the albion! AND he's one of the very few players that we have an individual song for which is good!!!!

LEGEND

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here