Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has Kuipers played his last game for the Albion?

Has Kuipers played his last game for the Albion?

• Yes. Gus won't renew his contract, he will be looking at younger options.

Votes: 27 37.5%
  • No. He will get at least one more year.

Votes: 45 62.5%

• Total voters

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Yeah, I never got the injury prone tag either. I seem to remember the same being said about Cullip but don't remember him being out much either.

Apart from the car crash haven't any other injuries been about putting his body on the line in the call of duty? I can't think of any times where his body has just broken down as in a Kitson/Hinshelwood.

what injury did he get at norwich that kept him out for the season? wasnt that done just taking a routine goal kick?

he also did something in 06/07 around february time that, coupled with the arrival of flinders, kept him out until the last game of the season

if we are serious about going up, then poyet will need to find a new number one - it will be a toss up between who stays out of brezovan and kuipers as back up, but you'd have to say that with kuipers having been dropped and now out for the season, the advantage is very much with brezovan to stake his claim for the remainder of the season

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
My thoughts exactly.

Some people are so fickle.

I hope he gets another yr and even if he's not no 1 and we sign another keeper in the Summer - which i think we need to / will do he's great back up...

I like the quote from him that The Complete Badger has as his avator - he loves the albion! AND he's one of the very few players that we have an individual song for which is good!!!!

LEGEND

Its not being Fickle though is it?

Glenn hoddle is a spurs legend but you dont see him being overed a contract.

Being a club legend has NOTHING to do with him being offered a new contract.

As I said above it depends who is around in the summer, not how many games he has played.

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
My thoughts exactly.

Some people are so fickle.

I hope he gets another yr and even if he's not no 1 and we sign another keeper in the Summer - which i think we need to / will do he's great back up...

I like the quote from him that The Complete Badger has as his avator - he loves the albion! AND he's one of the very few players that we have an individual song for which is good!!!!

LEGEND

:facepalm: It's not being fickle! :facepalm: :facepalm:

There is just no room for sentiment in football anymore. He won't be at the club next season, DEAL WITH IT and move on.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Its not being Fickle though is it?

Glenn hoddle is a spurs legend but you dont see him being overed a contract.

Being a club legend has NOTHING to do with him being offered a new contract.

As I said above it depends who is around in the summer, not how many games he has played.

Erm think you and Iamapen15 have read what I said wrong. I didn't mean anything to do with the contract i was referring to someone doing a sarcy waving smilie and putting 'bye bye Kuipers' - not a way to treat a legend - didnt mean anything to do with contract...

Just seen it was Iamapen15 who posted that and he explained he didn't mean it that way so put your tongues back in :thumbsup:

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Shit poll, shit thread. How the f*** would we know?

It pisses me off that someone of MK's standing at the club is shown such little respect at times. And agree with BoF, has he really been injury prone over a 10 year spell?

Yep, too many whiny ungrateful fucks out there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here