Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has anyone on here seen CROFT play more than half a dozen times?

Sonic The Hedgehog

Oi Lino You're A Disgrace
Jul 7, 2003
Wetherspoons, Fareham
Pretty sure that Crofts has a better goalscoring record at Withdean (two, I think) than most of our recent midfielders.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Is the correct answer.
Noone gets to play for their country or captain their club if they have the wrong attitude or are even remotely shit. So lets stay nice and calm in the knowledge that the guy will be giving his all for the great blue n white....:albion2:

Well, El-Abd has captained us and he is absolutely woeful.

I do think this fella will be a decent signing though.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
It's the one time of the year that football fans can get stupidly optimistic and feel good about their club before it all comes crashing down when a ball actually gets kicked. In these hard times of credit crunching misery I say DAMN you WACKO JABSCO I'll get excited if I want to. MON the League One GERRARD! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

maxnug

Jun 9, 2008
He isn't an international player, and a former captain without being of some quality, ive seen him 4 or 5 times and he was the best player for the gills

Yeah but so was Livermore, captained Millwal to an FA cup final, and was wank for us...although i reckon Crofts will be class for us, even tho he is a pikey...

maxnug

Jun 9, 2008
Ye your right...my bad! But he was Millwal captain at some point, highly rated, experienced! AND then he came to us...

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Well, I for one welcome his joining us...

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Ye your right...my bad! But he was Millwal captain at some point, highly rated, experienced! AND then he came to us...
And we played him in the wrong position almost every game!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here