Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has anyone on here seen CROFT play more than half a dozen times?

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Can we please spell this bloke's name correctly....

Does it really matter about the spelling...I mean does it really?

I understand what is meant...sure a lot of other people do too.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
cant remember him at all

SeagullofKent

Feb 27, 2009
Sittingbourne/ Eastbourne
My guess is POSSIBLY one or two people.

The rest of you, can you please TURN IT IN with your "Class player" and "Great signing| chat.

How on EARTH can you know how good any of our signings are?

And don't say "They are QUALLA on Champ 3"...

I hope he is good and trust Slade. However, a lot of people on here said McLeod, Thomson and Hawkins were CLASS signings.

Lets not build the new guys up too much eh?

He isn't an international player, and a former captain without being of some quality, ive seen him 4 or 5 times and he was the best player for the gills

Mar 3, 2004
Hove
He isn't an international player, and a former captain without being of some quality, ive seen him 4 or 5 times and he was the best player for the gills

Is the correct answer.
Noone gets to play for their country or captain their club if they have the wrong attitude or are even remotely shit. So lets stay nice and calm in the knowledge that the guy will be giving his all for the great blue n white....:albion2:

Last edited:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I know the name, but nothing about how he plays. I don't care anyway, we'll decide after actually seeing the guy. :thumbsup:

On paper, he looks a fairly decent Slade signing. Not a big name, like our manager, but someone who will get the job done. I'm very excited about the season ahead.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
If he has a decent first game then I shall appoint him the postion of the new BHAFC Messiah. If he is a bit dodgy, then I shall boo hum mercilessly and hope to run him out of the club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here