Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has anyone EVER had a reply to an email they've sent to the club??

black shadow

Jul 22, 2011
Hassocks
Just wondered....we've sent at least four emails to the ticket office and even to Paul McGowan direct, regarding our new season tickets / arrangements for Kuipers match....no response whatsoever. Feels like maybe they're not interested once they've got your dosh? :annoyed:

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole
Just wondered....we've sent at least four emails to the ticket office and even to Paul McGowan direct, regarding our new season tickets / arrangements for Kuipers match....no response whatsoever. Feels like maybe they're not interested once they've got your dosh? :annoyed:

No I haven't and neither have 4-5 of my friends that have emailed them. Maybe they still work on semaphore or smoke signals. God knows but they don't do email.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Got an email from the club after asking whether they we're going to do a retro replica of the 1980s red away kit with Phoenix Brewery. They said they weren't. Pah.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I've emailed the club on at least 4 occasions, and always got a reply within 48 hours or so. Surprise the OP hasn't had a response.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I emailed the club a few years back and got a prompt very detailed reply from Martin Perry. Never had a problem. If you want a quick response then ring. It's not rocket science or are you one of these people that own a mobile but don't know how to talk?

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
i got 4 emails on the same day re player all with differant prices on (hope this helps you it certainly dident me )

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I have found e-mail to be a good way to communicate with the club. When I raised some questions about disabled access direct with Martin Perry I got a very detailed response and when I was sorting out season tickets and parking I found customer services responded pretty promptly (next day at worst) and were extremely helpful - way better (and cheaper) than hanging on the phone at number 30..........number 29.........number 28 :lol:

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
Yes! Very promptly as well.

oldalbiongirl

Jun 25, 2011
Actually they have been absolutely rubbish at replying to any emails I have sent. I had a business enquiry and also a couple of ticket enquiries, all of which required me having to follow up on the phone as no reply on email.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here