Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has anyone EVER had a reply to an email they've sent to the club??

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
I've only emailed them once but I did get a reply. It wasn't the reply I was looking for but it was a reply never the less.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I guess its good that you received a reply, but 48 hours for a response (excepting weekends) is an extremely poor customer service standard.

I've actually gone into my email and checked, responses I had recently were 6 hrs and 4hrs same day as I sent the original message. I've probably given a poor impression by saying 48hrs.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Yep always.

I don't think this has been suggested but have you tried phoning them? I imagine it's more likely to get a response than moaning on NSC, just a thought.

Stuart Munday

Jul 6, 2003
Saltdean
I've only emailed twice, both times about not receiving a Chelsea ticket, both times got a response the next day which was quite efficient. Tickets never did turn up though but at least got copies at the Amex.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
i once got a call from Ron Pavey, when I wrote a letter to the Argus about the state of the east terrace which was crumbling and needed to be re-concreted.

I was most surprised and shocked

Uwinsc

Aug 14, 2010
Horsham
I have just sent my first ever email to the club: complaining about the chaos surrounding the travel tonight, so I will see how long it takes to get an answer.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
A mix really

some when I do I get a reply within half an hour , others I've never received a reply for.

Uwinsc

Aug 14, 2010
Horsham
I have just sent my first ever email to the club: complaining about the chaos surrounding the travel tonight, so I will see how long it takes to get an answer.

Reply received within half an hour to say it has been passed to the relevant people and I have made it clear I expect a response from that person so I will let you know when I receive one.

seagul

Jan 16, 2012
bexhill
Just wondered....we've sent at least four emails to the ticket office and even to Paul McGowan direct, regarding our new season tickets / arrangements for Kuipers match....no response whatsoever. Feels like maybe they're not interested once they've got your dosh? :annoyed:

I have to say that whenever I've email the ticket office you get stuff all in reply,But I've emailed customer services with all sorts of questions including ticket queries and I have always had a swift reply to all of them,they are always very helpful. :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here