Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Harveys have a new 4 year deal @ the Amex

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
Just been told down the Gardeners ( in Lewes) by there superviser @ the amex and its the biggest deal in Harveys history......:clap::clap::clap:

D

Deleted member 18477

I'm not surprised.

A) it's incredible

B) Brighton sell shit loads per game!

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
Doom bar- a good back up beer when the Harveys has run dry imo .

Upper Library

Feb 25, 2011
Worthing
Harveys has always been my favourite beer - my dad bought me my first pint when i was 16 years old! His philospophy was if i was going to have the odd drink under age better make it a decent one! Now at the ripe old ages of 39 and 73 respectively it is just so brilliant beyond words to drink Harveys together at the Albion.

How about a CAMERA beer fest at the Amex.......has this already been suggested????

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

VAL1850

Nov 22, 2008
Beachy Head & WSU
Just wish they would stock more of it - always frustrating as it always sells out (WSU)and then have to switch to lager

I believe it is bought in in "bright" condition meaning it can be moved about, but shorter shelf life - but if any left over surely it could be moved to Dicks bar when concourse bars close

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Just wish they would stock more of it - always frustrating as it always sells out (WSU)and then have to switch to lager

I believe it is bought in in "bright" condition meaning it can be moved about, but shorter shelf life - but if any left over surely it could be moved to Dicks bar when concourse bars close

I've never known it to run out across the whole wsu, they always have some after the match.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade

They can't stock it anywhere ... they normally have to ship more in from harveys itself. play golf with the sales MD and he told me about this months ago

British Grenadier

I hate P*rtsm**th
Jan 15, 2012
Hanover
Brilliant news, I think I would drink about 50-75% less at the Amex if they only had lager / cider.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here