Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Harty's Phone In

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I turned it off because I'd had enough of the retards on there moaning about everything under the sun and rambling on about utter tosh. Sometimes I wish Harty would be a bit more firm a tell these idiots were to go.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I phoned in, I know I went a bit mental, but after the twat talking about "how many labour MPs are there?" and that really poor performance I had a bit of anger and emotion to unleash.

4000 people gave up their evening for that, in awfull weather conditions, and I do not accept that they were all giving their best. I think they thought that Rovers would lie down and die, because they are div 3, and they didn't lie down and die.

I trust no-one thinks I am anti McGhee (I most certainly am NOT) I am 100% Brighton, but most of our players last night were really amateur in the way they conducted themselves.

I am also 100% behind DK as chairman, but he has to do something about the playing side as well as his fantastic work regarding Falmer.

As for the minge who slagged off Paul Samrah, get real, that man is second only to DK with regards to what he did to expose Archer and Belloti for what they did, and he has worked tirelessly for us ever since. I know the caller wanted to vent his spleen as did I, but Samrah together with hundreds of us have supported this cause for years and we must remain focused.

Oh, and Alexi Spiros, sorry, I just forgot his surname and it popped out.

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
Easy 10 said:
WHat the f*** was that second caller on about ?

"Its the Labour Government conference, not the Labour Party conference"
uhhhh, yeah....Labour ARE in Government
"How many Government MP's will be there ?"
Eh ? Say again ?
"How many Labour government MP's will be at the Conference ?"
Err, whats your point ?
"How many Labour MP's are there in the Government ?"

It was at this point I started smashing my head against the radiator. FUUUUUUCKING HELL, WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE ?

Harty, Colon, Hawsey, McGhee, ANYONE - can you PLEASE do some kind of screening on the callers to try to ascertain whether they (a) have a point and (b) are not complete RETARDS.

I need a lie down.

No. it is the Labour Party Conference. that guys a twat

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
That idiot who phoned in rambling on about the labour party conference needs to :shootself didnt he finish with something like we need Ben Roberts back, seriously what could Roberts have done last night that FDM didnt?

Harty needs to take a James Whale approach to the phone in and just cut off the idiots mid sentance.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
I think what the old guy was trying to say was that its not the Labour party making the Falmer decision but the ODPM which is a government office regardless of Party, he just didn't put it across very well,:D . I think some people need to plan what they're gonna say first before they start rambling.

tricky

Jul 7, 2003
Reigate
I think Harty does very well to humour some of these callers - I did love his "did the nurse dial for you or did you manage to get out of your straight jacket".

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Spider Mellor is doing the co-commentary on Saturday on SCR. :drink:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I hear Spider's son is joining the Blades on a season long loan. Can someone ask him why he didn't come to us?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here