Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Harty's Phone In

Alexi Spiros?

There is another complete arsehole on right now. f*** it, I'm gonna have start phoning in. The standard of callers is appalling. There is some twat called Simon who's just called for the sacking of the manager. Jesus.

YESSSSSS!!!!!! Spot on McGhee. Focusing on the real problem, the lack of a targetman.

Was not paying Iwelumo's relocation our biggest error since the appointment of Hinshelwood?

Well, I'm called Steve. There is just been a very good caller called that, but it wasn't me. Well said that Steve. Spot on regarding McGhee's nous in sorting out difficult problems.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
I thought only cool people like Safeway were called Steve :lolol:

Anyway, keep up the phone in reports, i'm listening to a penalty shoot out between Kidderminster & Cardiff!

:clap:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
They saved the best till last :flameboun

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
WHat the f*** was that second caller on about ?

"Its the Labour Government conference, not the Labour Party conference"
uhhhh, yeah....Labour ARE in Government
"How many Government MP's will be there ?"
Eh ? Say again ?
"How many Labour government MP's will be at the Conference ?"
Err, whats your point ?
"How many Labour MP's are there in the Government ?"

It was at this point I started smashing my head against the radiator. FUUUUUUCKING HELL, WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE ?

Harty, Colon, Hawsey, McGhee, ANYONE - can you PLEASE do some kind of screening on the callers to try to ascertain whether they (a) have a point and (b) are not complete RETARDS.

I need a lie down.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I didn't Kay, but my text got read out. The very last one :lolol: :lolol: :dunce:

Dawsey

Apr 25, 2004
Brighton
Is the text number the same as the normal phone-in number? Might have to start getting involved after listening to some of the crap that people said tonight.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Lush said:
I am starting to feel a bit sorry for BensGrandma.

Dawesy - the number is 0845 957 0057 which is different to the text number.

Sorry if I offended you it was not a knock at you but a backhanded compliment and a knock at the women who phone in to say how handsome so and so is.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here