Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Harty's phone in

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Harty: Remember, it's your phone in, you set the agenda so call me now on 08459 57 *pause* double o, 57, Well Norman another grim deadlock on the pitch today..what else can we talk about?

Sir Norm: Foster played well today

Harty: Very wise words there, OK, That said, Curry Munchers and Benders are not going to add much to the feel of Withdean are they?

Sir Norm: I like the look of Foster

Harty: Well I think that a stall selling strap ons and Gimp masks or some ethnic refugee camp would spoil the atmosphere outside the toilets..Whats your opinion? call in now on 08459 5y *pause* double o,57 or text on the usual number...has Mickey got it right at last? no Elphick or Cox today..OK over to Surayer for some more puerile shit...

A weird combo but it works

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Harty & Sir Norm: our very own all-live versions of Alan & Sir Les? Ah Ha! :ohmy:

ps Hope you made sure those tea towels were proper sweat shop fare. Wouldn't like to think you were inadvertently goin' all pc on us :thumbsup:

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Why don't you beat Surya to it then Nick????

While we are on the subject of getting names right (Forster - Foster) I am sure the young lad who takes the effort to call in to the show (unlike most of us who sit and deride callers via the safety of our internet user names) name is spelt Sureyya.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
While we are on the subject of getting names right (Forster - Foster) I am sure the young lad who takes the effort to call in to the show (unlike most of us who sit and deride callers via the safety of our internet user names) name is spelt Sureyya.

i thought his name was spelt twat

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere

Thanks for that.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Well he might become one who supports Man U or Chelsea if the fans of his own club treat him like one. The youth are the future of our club let us take the piss out of them for trying :thud:

The young man in question is well aware of the ribaldary that goes on on this board concerning his by now traditional calls to Harty and in my view enjoys the attention so lets not get too twee about it.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
wise words great mate, looking forward to your input tomorrow.:D

Only if you promise not to be nasty to me! when's my next guest spot?? Last time you spent the whole of my show talking to a bearded elderly chap with his glasses on some string!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here