Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Harty's phone in

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I think the booing bit has run its course.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Think the first caller is an idiot.We should be worried about Eastbourne nicking fans? Well your either a Brighton fan or not.Don't mind popping along to Crawley if Brighton are not playing.

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
I don't think the phone-in has run it's course at all. I like listening to it after the game.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I think Budgie livens up the show.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Not bloody booing again.

On the subject of booing, I will just say this. Anyone who booed on Saturday is a f***ing wanker. We drew 0-0, it wasn't a great game granted (the first half was DIRE), but all it meant was we remained FOURTH in the table, and still unbeaten.

I bet even those most despised by a lot of NSCers (for reasons I still can't fathom), Leeds United fans, didn't boo their side off the pitch after only drawing against Bristol Rovers.

I'm not saying the team should have got the obligatory standing ovation that seems to great every substitution, but muted applause would have been suffice. Booing is just ridiculous.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Somebody get Lovejoy in, he's always got a lot to say on the subject of booing.

*Adopts whiney voice*

"I just don't see how it helps the team. It doesn't help the lads. I've met all these players and spent a lot of time with all these players, yes I've SPENT A LOT OF TIME WITH PLAYERS, and I can't understand how the booing helps"

:tosser:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Somebody get Lovejoy in, he's always got a lot to say on the subject of booing.

*Adopts whiney voice*

"I just don't see how it helps the team. It doesn't help the lads. I've met all these players and spent a lot of time with all these players, yes I've SPENT A LOT OF TIME WITH PLAYERS, and I can't understand how the booing helps"

:tosser:

you forgot to mention how he likes to say that he has spent a lot of time with the players

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
That Surraja is a total prat and why they let him on week after week is beyond me. You would have thought they might have learnt by now.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Adams says players dropped for not trying

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph
thats the phone in for you

boring because the host has to come up with a "controversial" topic to boost calls and texts(roof. bar.investors. ticket sales at withdean and loads more)

despite knowing that there isnt a cats chance in hell of getting any of these

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
That Surraja is a total prat and why they let him on week after week is beyond me. You would have thought they might have learnt by now.

he is also f***ing boring :yawn:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Doesn't look good for Virgo :angry:
Adams never sounds happy which is worrying

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here