"two points to make today......"

- Currently on to his third point:dunce:

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Al Bion said:
Yes he did, brilliant, right in front of the Albion fans :clap2: :clap2:

Thanks for that, look forward to seeing it on the box. Added together they will look great on YouTube. SCR did not comment on it, or I missed it celebrating goal in me front room. :clap2:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Not only did Bas do it, but we did it too.

'Let's all do the moonwalk
Let's all do the moonwalk
La la la la
La la la la'

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Had to laugh hearing Deano saying in his interview we need more commitment and aggression when he was one of the biggest TARTS who ever played for us :) That said he could kill a fast moving ball dead better than anyone I've ever seen in an Albion shirt, he had a sweet freekick and was very much a flair player.

Fortunately none of the current team apart from Guy is old enough to have seen him play and pick him up on it :lol:

I also think one of his last games for us was a 4 or 5 nil stuffing at Crewe, so today's result would have been all the sweeter for him if we could have won.

Last edited:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Tom Hark said:
Nope.

LDC can - and will - appeal
I don't think they will this time. They have to find a legal loophole (which they did last time)

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
As long as there is a hole in her Arse, De vecchi will find a reason to appeal you can put your house on it

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
any decent callers on there tonight?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
LB, is the expectation that we will win any seats at all....or is it that we will take some votes away from the Liberals.

If the latter is the case, could it not work against us if we put up candidates in wards where the votes could be split between us and the Tories( especially where the tories say they support us) and so let the liberals back in?

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Ernest said:
Dick Tight = Potless, clueless and obsessed with Falmer is a fair summing up of our chairman

To be fair though points 1 and 2 could equally apply to you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here