Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Harty's Media Bitch

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Harty said:
Lammy in answer to your points raised last night was just one of those nights, Colon still upset from Brian's departure from Westlife and was on clearly another planet!!
Having said that we still had 11 callers to air, over 30 text messages and Mcghee, Hart(Gary) and 'lil' Leon live, I freely admit that at times I was desperatley trying to fill becuase Colon hadn't got a caller up on the swuitchboard, having worked at SCR for 6 years I've never met this Lydia woman so 24hours on I've still not dimissed the possibility that she may have been an object of Colon's imagination.
Tell you what Lammy why don't you give me a call on Saturday?
That will imporve the content!

I'm not going to phone in this Saturay Harty as I'm not going to the game and it annoys me when people offer an opinion based on radio commentry. However, I may well call in ( now I have the number in my mobile) next home game. I think you do a great job Harty! Don't get me wrong I'm trying to point out a few things that could do with a bit of polishing. You will always get more callers when things aren't going well as people like to moan. But if the phones are quiet you need two way conversation to fill the air waves rather than just you abusing Rectum (amusing though it is).

and relax...

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
It takes a while to walk to my car you know! Were you parked in the no parking zone or something?!?!? ;)

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I have a portable radio, always have it at games to listen to the other results as they come in after the final whistle.

Sorry, that sounds really geeky doesn't it? I'm not, really!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here