Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Harty upsets the leeds fan

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
But we live in a society of mixed opinion and the internet allows us all to express that (NSC being an example). I have read ill informed comments about Falmer but have never felt the need to threaten to burn someones house down.

Also we are more likely to react to something on the Argus website as it is a local paper so is more likely to impact on local opinion.

Yes they are touchy about it and obviously these are nervous times for Leeds fans but why they seem to care so much for a small column seems bizarre to me. But hey that is just my opinion

I totally agree.

I suspect it was picked up because it alludes to the rumour doing the rounds that Leeds are going to get 5 of the 15 back.

In that way it is directly relevant to Leeds fans and also because we played them on Saturday.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
good one Harty:thumbsup:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
The problem with Bates is that he is celver enough to get what he wants, and he seems to care little about the consequences. I believe he bought Chelsea for pennies, then ran them almost into oblivion before selling them to Abramovich for loads.

His want is to look after himself 100% and whatever he is doing at Leeds, we all expect it to be underhand, selfish, and of course one way or another totally legal.

The authorities should think about telling him he can have his points back, but cannot qualify for promotion this season, regardless of the final position. They MUST give this man a clear an unequivocal message, do not think you can get away with this sort of behavior.

In the same way that A****r could have been our Abramovich, Bates could have beens Leeds. But instead, he kept his bank balance nice and healthy, and let HIS OWN team go bust and get relegated FFS.

Why would he allow that to happen, when it would have been small change for him to have bailed them out, bought them a few players and stopped them getting relegated out of the Championship?

He doesn't seem to have any love for the club, when tens of thousands of decent Leeds fans are passionate and dedicated to it (some rubbish fans too)

The man must be stopped, my comments on the radio on Saturday may have been too strong for such a show,, and I'm sorry if I offended anyone, but until that man starts being honest, and stops bending rules for his own gain, he should not be allowed in football.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
He is a cereal money maker from football, travelled up to Sheffield Wednesday on a day trip to see if he could grab a bargain.

These type of people should be banned all bluff and no substance.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Agreed. He just takes the cash and say "Cheerios".
The bloke should be doing porridge.

Is there a Shreddie of evidence, or are you expecting a Frostie reception next season if the Puffs play Leeds again. (sorry for the Corny Flakey serial references)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here