Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Harty going

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Nice to see I get a mention in despatches even when I am not about and taking my other love out to dinner.

I would not think that DK has sufficient power to dictate to the BBC who can and cannot present their shows but who knows.

Mustela Furo

Advantage Player
Jul 7, 2003
bubbleandsqueak said:
I have heard from within the club that Dick Knight has vowed to get Ian Hart the sack from his phone in before Christmas as he allows too many people on asking questions about the running of the club and its finances. Isnt this how David Bellotti started?

Let me see now .... how many posts?

Ah .. your first one :nono:

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
My real name's Gordon Smith and Ray Wilkins paid me to miss ... and gary Bailey had my love child....

Oh and I am a master of ventriloquism and after you busted my Archer puppet I had to make a new one called Knight....

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I have it on good authority from my friend who works as a cleaner at the ODPM that John Prescott is currently trying to buy the site at Toad Hole in order that he can select that as the site for the stadium and make an instant profit when selling it to the club.

He's told the current owner that there's no chance of it ever being anything but scrubland. :lolol:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
You mean you haven't been told yet? Disgraceful. :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here