Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Harty going

bubbleandsqueak

Nov 8, 2004
I have heard from within the club that Dick Knight has vowed to get Ian Hart the sack from his phone in before Christmas as he allows too many people on asking questions about the running of the club and its finances. Isnt this how David Bellotti started?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Absolute cobblers. Whats your source ?
Oh, hang on, let me guess. You won't be able to tell anyone, but its definately "reliable" eh ?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Surely DK cannot get someone employed by SCR sacked ?

Unlikely - who told you ?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Another first post glory hunter.:shootself

The Auditor

Sep 30, 2004
Villiers Terrace
bubbleandsqueak said:
I have heard from within the club that Dick Knight has vowed to get Ian Hart the sack from his phone in before Christmas as he allows too many people on asking questions about the running of the club and its finances. Isnt this how David Bellotti started?

So what are they hiding!!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Yoda said:
I know something about Harty, :p but don't know if I'm allowed to say. :(

Don't you start!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Dick Knight is the new Stalin.
The dissenting voices on the airwaves will be SILENCED.
Ian Hart will be sacked, and within two weeks he will mysteriously "disappear". Ian Hawes will replace Harty on the phone-in, but all he will be allowed to do is play a tape on a loop, which just repeats a chanting mantra:

"Dick is great, Dick is God, all shall bow before Dick"

Behold the cold reality of SCR once Despot Dick has his way...
I know this to be true, for bubbleandsqueak has fortold this from His Source, and so it shall come to pass.

The Auditor

Sep 30, 2004
Villiers Terrace
Easy 10 said:
Dick Knight is the new Stalin.
The dissenting voices on the airwaves will be SILENCED.
Ian Hart will be sacked, and within two weeks he will mysteriously "disappear". Ian Hawes will replace Harty on the phone-in, but all he will be allowed to do is play a tape on a loop, which just repeats a chanting mantra:

Behold the cold reality of SCR once Despot Dick has his way...
I know this to be true, for bubbleandsqueak has fortold this from His Source, and so it shall come to pass.

Oh shit I'm going into hiding before Dicks troops round up the dissenters:eek:

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Yoda said:
I know something about Harty, :p but don't know if I'm allowed to say. :(

Course you're allowed to say!!

this is NSC

bubbleandsqueak said:

Wonderful. Will this happen before or after the FA report on their inquiry into all the missing play-off final money, then ???

Shall we start a competition about who can post the most presposterous urban myth.

My entry:

I have heard within the club that the ODPM are insisting that permission for Falmer will be granted only on the condition that Bill Archer is re-installed as chairman - and that is why Ivor Caplin is resigning from the government in disgust.

Your turn.

The Auditor

Sep 30, 2004
Villiers Terrace
Shall we start a competition about who can post the most presposterous urban myth.

My entry:

LI stops patronising other peoples posts ...after all he is always right

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Re: Re: Harty going

London Irish said:

My entry:

Your turn.

I have heard that Bens Grandad is really Dick Knight just testing the fans out trying to see who is loyal to him. I cannot reveal my source though.

The Auditor

Sep 30, 2004
Villiers Terrace
Re: Re: Re: Harty going

Yorkie said:
I have heard that Bens Grandad is really Dick Knight just testing the fans out trying to see who is loyal to him. I cannot reveal my source though.

Sorry I'm Dick Knight and I'm not telling you where I hid the playoff money???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here