Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hartlepool - Ineligible Player [Merged Threads]

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
The point is, that it is entirely irrelevant what influence he had on the game. The rules say if he is suspended he should not be played.

It is far too subjective to try and judge a potential punishment based upon a players influence on a game.

Yes u are spot on i 100% agree. I was only joking when i wrote that if you look...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
LOGIC says we get the points and not out of bias - out of LOGIC :)

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
Yes u are spot on i 100% agree. I was only joking when i wrote that if you look...

Apologies your original (ahem) gag was missed amongst the myriad of quotes and replies:smile:

As for the actual punishment the FL have to be consistent with other cases (e.g. Palace mentioned earlier on this thread)

We will get nothing, mark my words!!!

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Does anyone really believe we will get the points? Lets win at Gillingham - easier way to get 3 points I think

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Yeh i think Pool will lose the 3 and unfortunately we wont get em. But we are almost safe so hopefully wont matter

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Yeh i think Pool will lose the 3 and unfortunately we wont get em. But we are almost safe so hopefully wont matter

Curiously, if we are safe by the time the decision is to be made I think there is a better chance of us getting the points as there will be no impact of the decision. If we are in the relegation fight there is no chance at all.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Hartlepool should actually lose 6 points from what they currently have , the 3 points from the game against us and a further 3 points as the FL points deduction.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here