Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hartlepool Announcement

GYM

Jan 4, 2010
Leeds
Ha ha.

the link was working earlier.

I like wizards link now though. Cheered me back up.

What odds on Pools going down then?

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Corrr, they could actually go down.

I'd expect Brentford to beat them at home.
I'd expect Tranmere to beat Stockport away.
Only downfall is Exeter at home to Hudds. :down:

But you never know :clap2:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
The FA are fantastic. Acted properly. Well done :wink:

I imagine their appeal will depend on how they, exeter and tranmere get on this weekend.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Corrr, they could actually go down.

I'd expect Brentford to beat them at home.
I'd expect Tranmere to beat Stockport away.
Only downfall is Exeter at home to Hudds. :down:

But you never know :clap2:

Exeter have pulled some decent results out at home, its not an easy place to go. Hell, they nearly could have beaten us, and we're AMAZING on the road.
Plus Hudds have absolutely nothing to play for, and will be resting their players for the Playoffs.

Hartlepool could very well bite the big one here.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
How pissed off would you be with their local reporter if you were a Hartlepool fan? :lolol:

Was a genuine link, obviously been taken down now they realise they were wrong. And good job they were wrong!

Boris Yeltsin

MR PRESIDENT to you, mate
Feb 13, 2008
Moscow
I heard yesterday that if a team wins by 5 clear goals, even with an ineligible player, that the result STANDS because it shows that the gulf between the two clubs is too big for one player to make a difference.

This is BULLSHIT, right?..

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Exeter have pulled some decent results out at home, its not an easy place to go. Hell, they nearly could have beaten us, and we're AMAZING on the road.
Plus Hudds have absolutely nothing to play for, and will be resting their players for the Playoffs.

Hartlepool could very well bite the big one here.

Surely they can still get automatic promotion. Win 4-0, Leeds lose, Millwall draw with Swindon, Charlton draw. They get second on goals scored. A bit unlikely but enough of a chance to still try and win.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Surely they can still get automatic promotion. Win 4-0, Leeds lose, Millwall draw with Swindon, Charlton draw. They get second on goals scored. A bit unlikely but enough of a chance to still try and win.

True. They need Leeds to lose, and Hudds to win with a 5 goal swing in GD (plus other results above them going there way).

Its a bit of a long shot. And Hudds have been piss-awful on the road all season as well. I wouldn't be very surprised to see Exeter turn them over, they're fighting for their lives.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here