NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
On seagulls it says him and mm goign to sign new contracts
that should boost the team

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Well I am delighted to hear that, as I am one of the very few on here who rate the guy :clap2: :clap2:

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
it also say mm thinks that he has been perfoming badly because he wasnt sure of what he was going to do and that the fans should get behind him.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Good to see 'tough tackling' dan harding (c Four Four Two) has signed up.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Icy Gull said:
Well I am delighted to hear that, as I am one of the very few on here who rate the guy :clap2: :clap2:

I think a lot of people rate him but even MM says his form has been poor recently. Whether it's down to all the contract stuff, as MM says, I don't know. What I do know that sometimes he shows the skill of being a top class player, and sometimes he's horse shit. Hopefully getting this sorted will settle him down and he can get to his best.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Good news I feel. Regardless of what certain people think of him now, MM clearly rates him and also he has got great potential.

:clap2: :clap:

It's also excellent to see that MM himself is going to sign up, and it looks like Leon is going to do the same. So as the Toad says, all we need to do now is stay up...

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Is there anyone who's contract is up that hasn't been offered a new one yet? I seem to remember the Argus mentioning Roberts and Jonesy but I'm not sure.

Eggman

Jul 8, 2003
West Sussex
I think MM said that Jonesy and Watto will get a chance to prove there worth new deals, by playing in the side once we are safe.

Could be a long wait.

Not sure about Roberts. If Rami stays then I think he'll be off.

Shame, but I can't see hi returning fully, from all these injuries.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Maybe he's decided to sign it before he discovers that it's no longer on offer.

For a guy who has only been a regular for about a year, he seems to have had an awful lot of dips in form.

I'm not against the guy, he clearly has some talent, but I'm still to be truly convinced.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Gritt23 said:
Maybe he's decided to sign it before he discovers that it's no longer on offer.

For a guy who has only been a regular for about a year, he seems to have had an awful lot of dips in form.

I'm not against the guy, he clearly has some talent, but I'm still to be truly convinced.

I think thats why a lot of people get on his back. He is by no means a proven talent but all this shit dragging out the contract makes him look like he thinks he's better than he really is and mucks about the people who pay his wages (thats us by the way).

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Fantastic news if MM puts pen to paper (most importnat signing yet to take place)...

Dan Harding is the best left-back we have at this club and I, for one, will be very pleased if he signs up...

:clap: :clap: :clap2: :clap2:

b.w.2. said:
Fantastic news if MM puts pen to paper (most importnat signing yet to take place)...

Dan Harding is the best left-back we have at this club and I, for one, will be very pleased if he signs up...

:clap: :clap: :clap2: :clap2:

Left wingback - maybe. Best left back - did you see the Wigan and West Ham games? Positioning was dreadful in both.

Glad he's signed and hope he sacks his agent - I lay the blame squarely at his/her door for bigging him up far too much. And for inventing Everton/Rangers/god knows who else interest.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Glad he's signing on the basis we can ship him out for a fee rather than for free. Still to be convinced about the lad. sorry

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Hope he can knuckle down and consistently perform as well as he can now.

Everton!! still cracks me up :lolol:

Fantastic news. I really thought he was gone, and I think the opportunity was there for him, whatever his critics say. But he's decided to accept McGhee's advice - that's the outcome of at least an eighth-month psychological war that McGhee has fought with Harding. It's another example of what a brilliant man-manager McGhee is. Harding is a fantastic talent and he has proved it this year with his versatility in any number of positions, left-back, wing back, left midfield.

TGC - I think Dan did play wing back against West Ham. His worst moments were the the Millwall/Stoke games around mid-December, but I think he has been one of most consistent players since McGhee brought him back into the team after that bad spell.

ShorehamGull

He's now back
Jul 6, 2003
Shoreham of course
Good one Harding and Mghee, hoping for a good performance from Harding tonight.:clap2:

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
looks better on the left side of midfield to me. Hope Leon will be tracking back if we play the same formation as against Wigan.

We will be ok if Brooker palys right midfield, just get Oatway to give him a nice leg warmer early on and he will disappear for the rest of the game

Cybil Wrights

Mar 15, 2005
Historic Rottingdean
I know. I met him down the pub friday night. MM and himself had a heart to heart. All very good news.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here