• :clap2:

Votes: 10 8.3%
  • :censored:

Votes: 87 71.9%
  • indifferent.

Votes: 24 19.8%

• Total voters

Tom Hark said:
If McGhee fails to capitalise on the dodginess of Dodgy Dan, and plays that piss-poor 'loan' striker thang and gives the jittery little creep an easy day at the office, then it's the Albion manager that will deserve the boos.

Trust you to change the subject to booing the Albion :p

Starry said:
Heh! I forgot how many games you get another load of money, 20? but having seen Uncle Ken tell Derby to swivel over Seth I am fully expecting to see Crainey play a lot at LB just to drag out how long it takes for you to get anymore money from Leeds.

Is Crainey match fit, Starry? If so, that's a good effort for Dan to start all 5 league games, although I understand he had a bit of a hard time chasing Huckerby around at the weekend :D

Oh, to answer the question, boo obviously, although if he acknowledges the away crowd I will clap him - but then go back to booing him whenever he touches the ball again :lolol:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
THE GUNT said:
I think that lots of poos should be hurled at him from everywhere!

No need for that-there'll be enough of 'em pouring out of his shorts every time Carole runs at him.

Little foppy haired twat!

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
i don't think we should kid ourselves. he was a good player and we would be a better team with him in it in my opinion cos we haven't really found a long-term replacement for him. however, the way he left wasn't right. if i was going to leeds, i wouldn't feel fully confident in booing him, but i would probably just join in anyway:lolol:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Harding is a c unt and therefore should be booed. In fact hounding him out of leeds would be too good for him.

I hope Carole skins the fucker. Might make his haid go out of place as well!!!

And as for this Champions of Europe shit. When? Good old Bayern they won the 75 final fair and square Leeds retards decided to Riot. C unts

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here