Votes: 87 71.9%
  • indifferent.

Votes: 24 19.8%

• Total voters

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Pavilionaire said:
The manner of his departure will earn him plenty of boos from us at Leeds, but his own fault.

We've done well financially from the deal, and he did a great job last season but he f***ed the club around and you can't do that to the fans and get away with it.

The Carole vs Harding tussle is the bit I'll be looking forward to most of all.

Carole is gonna run circles round him. Hopefully Harding will do ok long term as better for us financially and I think hes been badly advised, however in the mean time he must be booed at all costs

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
No-one begrudges anyone the opportunity to earn more money, play in front of bigger crowds etc etc etc blah blah blah. The problem starts when it is done in the wrong way.

The problem with Harding was that he/his agent treated the club very badly in not keeping people informed of developments.

He will get it BIG from the travelling support

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
Starry said:
Here's hoping for all your sakes he starts at left back and Blacky doesn't bring Crainey in.

I'd back Carole, on his present form at least, to give any full back in our division a tough game Starry. I know what you're saying though, 'coz I'd back him to dump Harding on his arse half a dozen times during the 90 mins and make a right berk of him, frankly. I hope for your sake that if Harding does start at left full back, that he's improved since last season.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Silent Bob said:
Aye, we want our money. :p

Heh! I forgot how many games you get another load of money, 20? but having seen Uncle Ken tell Derby to swivel over Seth I am fully expecting to see Crainey play a lot at LB just to drag out how long it takes for you to get anymore money from Leeds.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
20, 40 and 60. Plus some more if you go up, a sell on clause, and some more if he gets a full England cap. :lol:

I'm not sure this is the same as Seth Johnson, why would Bates sanction the purchase of a player if he was going to quibble over 50k (or something like that) after 19 games?

Last edited:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Silent Bob said:
20, 40 and 60. Plus some more if you go up, a sell on clause, and some more if he gets a full England cap. :lol:

I'm not sure this is the same as Seth Johnson, why would Bates sanction the purchase of a player if he was going to quibble over 50k (or something like that) after 19 games?

The only problem with that, is it wasn't Bate's deal, it was the tribunial.

Sep 24, 2003
Seven Dials
If Carole turns him inside out (and I suspect he will) it will be the Leeds fans booing him and not us:lolol:

Last edited:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Away games are all about plenty of booze...............so i'll be making my usual contribution.:clap2: :clap2: :drink: :drink:

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
boo the prick!:angry:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Jonathon Livingstone said:
If Carole turns him inside out (and I suspect he will) it will be the Leeds fans booing him and not us:lolol:

heres hoping

Beeercan

Jul 14, 2005
Colchester
We have to Boo him he cost us plenty of games last year:

Plymouth, Millwall, Bristol .R, Burnley i'm sure theres more

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
TheWhiteRose_LUFC said:
Why all the hatred for Harding? :nono:
because he f***ed the club about first saying he was definately staying.........if he'd have been upfront then i'd of clapped him, same as i will if ever virgo comes back. bollocks to him...boos it is then!:angry: :angry: :angry:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
As mentioned before, other young players have left for pastures new such as Zamora and Virgo.
We watch their progress and cheer them when they are picked or do well for their respective teams.

The only way we watch Dan Harding is for how much more we can get for him.
I will be gracious though and think he was a bit naive believing his agent's advice especially after his under 21 caos.
I will be indifferent.

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
Beeercan said:
We have to Boo him he cost us plenty of games last year:

Plymouth, Millwall, Bristol .R, Burnley i'm sure theres more

I never rated the player but one thing he did do was score against Rothrham last year and get us 3 very important points, but yes Millwall away he was poor but I am going to laugh at him get roasted by Carole

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
If McGhee fails to capitalise on the dodginess of Dodgy Dan, and plays that piss-poor 'loan' striker thang and gives the jittery little creep an easy day at the office, then it's the Albion manager that will deserve the boos.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here