Votes: 24 19.8%

• Total voters

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
its going to be boos without a doubt

Clap the lad.

Get him in a good, relaxed frame of mind.

And then sit back and enjoy Sebastien Carole show everyone that "relaxed" is not the best way to defend the left flank.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Lord Bracknell said:
Clap the lad.

And then sit back and enjoy Sebastien Carole show everyone that "relaxed" is not the best way to defend the left flank.
sounds like a plan , :clap2: ing it is then

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Lord Bracknell said:
Clap the lad.

Sod that. Boo the little shyte and then enjoy Sebastien Carole show everyone that "tense" is not the best way to defend the left flank.

He was always particularly crap under pressure, so lets give Carole a hand and give the boy hell.

Lord Bracknell said:
Clap the lad.

Sorry ... I meant "stand up and enjoy ... "

Oct 20, 2004
Why all the hatred for Harding? :nono:

TheWhiteRose_LUFC said:
Why all the hatred for Harding? :nono:
1. Basically because of his failure - over a period of many months - to discuss his options with the Albion before he just announced his decision to move to what he obviously saw as some sort of "big" club.

I blame his agent. Offers were on the table. The least he should have done was talk about them.

2. And because he's not that good.

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
His general attitude to way he treated the club. No one expects players to give blood etc etc, after all you wouldn't expect average Joe in the street to do so when they want to move jobs and getter a better salary. But in Hardings case IMHO he mislead the club whilst his agent sorted out the deal with Leeds. Whereas you look at the other players who have left - Virgo and Zamora to name two, they conducted themselves and moved on. Harding gave no respect to the club that put him on the road to bigger and better things. That saying I hope he does well at Leeds as we will benefit from the clauses etc.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i hope he does well - but will still boo the little shit

Silver flying chariot

Aug 5, 2003
I am going to giver that :censored: so much stick.

It will be a pleasure to watch harding doing his usual stuff on the pitch such as bottling tackles, giving the ball away and getting caught out of position. Carole is going to have a field day!!!

Mind you on a positive note, at least harding might actually pass to someone in the stripes for once!!!:lolol: :lolol: (unless we are in the away kit)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here