Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hammonds conract offer - speculation

Aug 21, 2006
Royal Arsenal
I know some people won't believe this, but I am not in the habit of posting anything on here just to get attention. So think of this what you will.

Hammond has been offered a 4 year deal on less than he is on now.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
I know some people won't believe this, but I am not in the habit of posting anything on here just to get attention. So think of this what you will.

Hammond has been offered a 4 year deal on less than he is on now.

f***ing hell tight:rant::rant:what the f*** is wrong with this club:rant::rant: so bye deano and who can blame him if he goes if this information is correct

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Would you be expansive enough to give us an idea of your source.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Am I on my own in thinking we won't be hugely worse off if we lose him. Hasn't been anywhere near worth a starting place this season. I cant think of one game I have gone away from thinking " What a good captains display from Hammond"

Aug 21, 2006
Royal Arsenal
Would you be expansive enough to give us an idea of your source.

No. I really, really can't. I understand this instantly makes it more unbelievable, but as I said, I am not in the habit of putting anything on here for effect.

I can in all honesty say it isn't a mate who knows someone, who heard it might be true, situation.

Aug 21, 2006
Royal Arsenal
Am I on my own in thinking we won't be hugely worse off if we lose him. Hasn't been anywhere near worth a starting place this season. I cant think of one game I have gone away from thinking " What a good captains display from Hammond"

I have not been to a lot of games this season, so I respect your opinon, but what I have seen of him, he has been a good, commited player for us. He cost us nothing and deserves a decent offer to stay and develop with us.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls

I'm with you on this one.

But you are not allowed to bad mouth the 'captain' by certain sections here. :D

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Well i hope it isn't true, but i wouldn't turn 500k away if someone came calling in Jan.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
I have not been to a lot of games this season, so I respect your opinon, but what I have seen of him, he has been a good, commited player for us. He cost us nothing and deserves a decent offer to stay and develop with us.

I thought he was a bit special prior to the start of this season but he just hasn't looked anywhere near good enough to be captain, I wouldsay not good enough to start at times either.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls

Surely a 4 year offer is very decent. Unless we know the figures involved we can't say that it's a poor offer. Maybe DK has been over paying him and has come to his senses. As always in these things no one can speak with any certainty because we never get to hear the facts, just speculation.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here