Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hammond

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
He did manage to get the Brighton fans behind their team. Wouldn't have been such a good atmosphere without Dean being such a twat.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
He was very average tonight - I'd rather have any of our 3 central midfielders than him. Looked a complete cock trying to large it in front of the south stand.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Got a fairly decent reception.
Then tried to be Billy big bollox.
Complete prat.

Stu1

Sep 21, 2004
Leeds
He was very average tonight - I'd rather have any of our 3 central midfielders than him. Looked a complete cock trying to large it in front of the south stand.

Exactly would have lined up for the ressies last night would not get on our bench

Also I feel it's unfair that harding has not benn rated he is shite panter and mcnulty are much better than that little toss pot

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
He didn't score. It went straight in from the free kick. Pretty much the consensus of all the mums and dads in Block U. That's my view anyway but yes, the goading was completely OTT

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Forget him, we've moved on to bigger and better things now. Yesterdays man.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Idiot, having applauded him he larges it big time when they scored.

astevens76

Jan 22, 2010
Bristol
Goading the South Stand after he scored - twat.

This.Never really had a bad word against him until he's done that.

Bet hes pleased he left us for southampton who are such a big club...that are in the same league of us...and haven't beaten us this season.

Yes this must be the reason

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
I was in line with it, looked like it went over the mob of players and straight in. He was lucky there wasn't a nutter down there, but the guys down there kicked over the advertising hoarding and seemed to think about going for him..

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
Sod Harding, Hammond is the number one prick now.

Southampton were possibly the dirtiest team I've seen play for a while. No class. No style. Hope they stay down next season too.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I was in line with it, looked like it went over the mob of players and straight in. He was lucky there wasn't a nutter down there, but the guys down there kicked over the advertising hoarding and seemed to think about going for him..

Agree. I am positive it went straight in!:rant:

Grendel

Jul 28, 2005
Seaford
Bet hes pleased he left us for southampton who are such a big club...that are in the same league of us...and haven't beaten us this season.

He left us for the even bigger Colchester, who were in the Championship at the time. They got relegated that season, I think.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
A completely needless celebration as he wasn't getting any stick from where I was sitting. If Harding had reacted like that, I wouldn't have blamed him but there was no need for it from Hammond. Also, apart from scoring, did he touch the ball tonight?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here