Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hammond off to Sheff Utd

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Players come and players go,but the club carries on.Hammond is young,is okayish at his current level,and would be a squad player higher up.If anyone offers serious money for him we should take it and be grateful for it,wish him all the best and carry on.

Believe me,this is what happens,or we'd all still be crying about selling Bill Curry to Derby.

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Dean Hammond was defintely at the training ground this morning, I spoke to him and he was carrying his kit bag!!!!! I didn't see them training so cant say if he took part! He told me that he wants to stay at the club.

BTW Hinshelwood was back on crutches, must be a nightmare for him not being able to even train properly.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Dean Hammond was defintely at the training ground this morning, I spoke to him and he was carrying his kit bag!!!!! I didn't see them training so cant say if he took part! He told me that he wants to stay at the club.

BTW Hinshelwood was back on crutches, must be a nightmare for him not being able to even train properly.

That is good news re Hammond's attitude... hope Dick takes another look at the contract on the table; the fact is that we will lose badly financially if Hammond doesn't sign a new deal...

Seagullible

Super Keeper
Jul 7, 2003
Tea room, The Office, Slough
That is good news re Hammond's attitude... hope Dick takes another look at the contract on the table; the fact is that we will lose badly financially if Hammond doesn't sign a new deal...

why does Dk have to look at the contract offer? It's Hammond who needs to either sign or let DK know what he would like so they can negotiate

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here