Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Half Hour Beer

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
In the time it takes to be served a beer at the Amex, Eurostar can travel from St Pancras to the Channel Tunnel.
Is the slow service a result of police advice?

Sep 25, 2008
Its the same at Wembley because the staff are different every match hopefully some staff will be "regulars" at The Amex due to games being played every other week as opposed to Wembley when they are played every few months!!

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
Being serious, the service was significantly slower yesterday than it is at Hove for a T20 full house.

Serving beer and food together is a pleasant idea but it doesn't work in a busy stadium.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Hopefully when we can use our smartcards to pay, it will be alot smoother

I can personally imagine it being more of a pain - people ordering stuff then realising they don't have enough on their card and fumbling around for the extra, the machines breaking etc etc. Hope I am wrong.

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
more moaning on here now theres a surprise i mean f***ing hell we only get a brand new stadium, and there are going to be problems like starting up anything new

Exactly. I seriously cannot believe the moaning some people have been doing on here. It was a RAMP UP EVENT. There are bound to be some problems. Also serving loads of fans at anytime takes time. Idiots.

VAL1850

Nov 22, 2008
Beachy Head & WSU
Ramp up by definition should me ramping up the training of all staff including the catering company facilities and staff

WSU has three refreshment outlets - only one open, that one had five tills but only three in use - result thirty five minutes for one beer

So when Aug 6th arrives extra newbie staff to be bought in to run all refreshment areas so I guess that will be their live training session - await more chaos

Lost oportunity at our expense - The catering company should hold their hands up

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
more moaning on here now theres a surprise i mean f***ing hell we only get a brand new stadium, and there are going to be problems like starting up anything new

And you guys suggest what? Everyone saying what a wonderful experience it was and that there was nothing to comment about constructively, good, bad and indifferent? You answered your own versions of moaning by saying it was a ramp up event and I am positive that all constructive criticism will be more than welcomed by the club.

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
And you guys suggest what? Everyone saying what a wonderful experience it was and that there was nothing to comment about constructively, good, bad and indifferent? You answered your own versions of moaning by saying it was a ramp up event and I am positive that all constructive criticism will be more than welcomed by the club.

Some of it is constant and the same thing said over and over again and the fact that there is a pinned topic at the top of the page for comments like this.

Seriously if ya did not think there were going to be issues then your foolish.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I don't think you get it. The club I am sure, will be grateful too see which areas need to be addressed. So the more comments regarding the more shabby areas, the more it will be seen as an urgent area to be put right. And trying the old line 'if ya did not think there were going to be issues then your foolish.' has been done as many times as the comments regarding certain areas of improvement needed. I think your moaning could be classed as tedious as those you complain about.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
You are proving to be a far bigger moaner than those with genuine constructive criticism NG. Did you go incidentally?

Tell you this much it is a lot more refreshing to see people talking about the stadium in multiple threads than the endless and tedious transfer rumours.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
WSU has three refreshment outlets - only one open, that one had five tills but only three in use - result thirty five minutes for one beer

This keeps being said. Two of the three were open and there were people with cool boxes of beer by the windows.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here