Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Half Hour Beer

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
WSU has three refreshment outlets - only one open, that one had five tills but only three in use - result thirty five minutes for one beer

Simple rule of thumb: never wait thirty five minutes for a beer. EVER. Spend thirty five minutes to get on a plane or to get into or out of a country. But do not, repeat, NOT, ever spend thirty five minutes queueing for a beer. They need you WAY more than you need them. f*** 'em!

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Exactly. I seriously cannot believe the moaning some people have been doing on here. It was a RAMP UP EVENT. There are bound to be some problems. Also serving loads of fans at anytime takes time. Idiots.

Apart from your 1st sentence you are correct, but..... The purpose of yesterday's game was to learn from the problems that need to be looked into and addressed when they arose. To me, I don't see anyone moaning on this board, but only offering their opinions as consumers to help the club make The Amex experience everything we believe it will be. 2 classic examples from yesterday included the flooding at the foot of the stairs at Falmer train station where there appeared to be no drainage, not the clubs fault by any means but I think that deluge of rain probably helped more than hinder for the future. The other I have raised is the steps located between the Superstore/North Stand to gain access to the West Stand. The steps were still made of shiny concrete which given the heavy rain turned them into mini ice-rinks. I personally saw an old gentleman slip over and went to his assistance to help. The stewards answer was to advise using the inside set of steps from then on. What is needed there and quite urgently is some kind of coating to prevent this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here