Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Haircuts

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Either in Dereks on Edward St to see Lance, or Disco Dave has got a new gaff on Trafalgar St. Both charge 9 quid which I round up to a tenner. I give em both a drink at Christmas.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Got my own clippers but on the occasion I fancy it I go to Derek's on Edward Street. Last time I was there he was charging 4.50 a go, 50p tip on top. BARGAIN.

I go to Dereks and am amazed that I only go about 4 times a year but he remembers me & my kids and what they are all doing, my interests etc. Top bloke.

I have no idea what he charges so I tend to give him £6 or 7, may be more if extra long and i have the change.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
You guys that are paying more than £20, are you having colouring and stuff done or is that just for the haircut?

Think yourself lucky, us girls pay a LOT more than that! Cut and colour for me is nearly £70!

Why not just forget the colour and let the natural grey show through you would save a fortune:lol::lol:

I do not have that problem anymore £7 cut down the barbers in Sussex Road HH.

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
40 dirhams at Pavrotti by the British Embassy. Always leave the round 50 (just under 7 quid)

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
I also pay about 50 dirhams an hour down the road in Dubai.

Memories of going to Freddie's in about 1986-7 and getting a Flat Top are coming flooding back now.

Adam Virgo's Shirt

I took Adam's shirt off!
Oct 7, 2006
IOW ex Worthing
Why not just forget the colour and let the natural grey show through you would save a fortune:lol::lol:

I do not have that problem anymore £7 cut down the barbers in Sussex Road HH.

Nice to see you back BG. I've missed your witty repartee :lol:

Did you have a good holiday? How's my friend 'Mondo?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
wifey does mine with the clippers.

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
Do my own zero dome, or pay a mate who is a barber £5 and dont tip.............dont get me started on tipping!!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
£8. Up to £10 if she's fit.

I know some of you will have long tart-hair like Buzzer and I guess more goes into cutting that than a MAN'S haircut, but are some of the others here seriously paying upwards of £20 for a short back and sides?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
If it's getting permed - then £40-£70

1985perm.jpg

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I think you should grow a big ginger fro Simon, one like Sean Penns in Carlito's Way.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here