Haircuts

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
£7.00, Hughie's in London Road. Never tip. Up until about 5 years ago I used to go to Cooper's in Baker Street until he died. It was only £1.20! I used to give him £2.00. The place stank of cat's piss though.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
£8 at Freddies Hair Bar. Always leave them with a tenner. I am a f***ing generous fella.

Il Duce

Sussex 'till I die
Aug 19, 2006
NW8
Like some others £8-9 and generously round up to £10. It takes them 10-15 minutes and then I'm out.

I used to pay £30 for a haircut back in the day when I was at Uni but there is no point. I don't have stupid highlights or any "everyone knows a guy like Micky" bollocks or indeed any other kind of gay crap that too many gentleman have nowadays. Last time I had a more expensive haircut was in Peewees in Brighton. It took 2 hours, it cost £40, the guy cutting my hair was some dodgy gay bloke who blew hair in my face with his fag breath. Bloody waste of time and money.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Was that fag breath as in gay breath, or fag breath as in cigarette breath ?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
wait until potter sees another thread on HAIR

mine costs a BARGAIN £5

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
8.50 and tip to a crisp tenner

I didnt think it was poosible to spend more than a tenner on a mens haircut !

Adam Virgo's Shirt

I took Adam's shirt off!
Oct 7, 2006
IOW ex Worthing
You guys that are paying more than £20, are you having colouring and stuff done or is that just for the haircut?

Think yourself lucky, us girls pay a LOT more than that! Cut and colour for me is nearly £70!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i colour mine and my friends hair for no extra charge

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I can't BELIEVE that any MAN pays £35 for a haircut.

Mine's a tenner, from the redoubtable Spurs-supporting Turkish geezer who runs Classix, Churchfield Road, London W3.

??? - My money innit?

You guys that are paying more than £20, are you having colouring and stuff done or is that just for the haircut?

Think yourself lucky, us girls pay a LOT more than that! Cut and colour for me is nearly £70!

Colouring? Highlights? :laugh: Don't think so. My geezers just very very good

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
I went for my first haircut in 2 years last month. It cost £13 and I tipped an extra £2 cos it's my mate's salon and I didn't want to look tight. With hairdressing, you're paying for the service already, so you shouldn't have to tip. It's not like you're purchasing a product with good service that needs to be rewarded.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
£9:50 with a £1 tip.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Either about €8 (normal maintaince cut) or €50 (highlights or re-bleached, depending on how dodgy and late 90s I'm feeling at the time). Would be €8 most of the time, basically.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here