Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Had My Driving Test Today...

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington
And failed.

i'm more pissed of then any think because i nailed the monouvers but failed on a mirror check, so it says on the sheet, and steering, too close to the parked cars, 2 mistakes that i know i shouldn't have made.

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Commiserations amigo. The pass rate for first-timers in Brighton is not high, so no shame there. At least you didn't crash into a tree.

It's all worth it for the euphoria once you pass. I did it on my third go despite being utterly retarded behind the wheel, so no doubt you will be burning rubber soon.

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington
¤Dã?n¥ §êãGüLL¤ said:
Average time is 3 tests so don't give up but I know how you feel and it's a real shitter when you fail.

got another on the 27th so hopefully i'll pass then.

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington
Mr Banana said:
Commiserations amigo. The pass rate for first-timers in Brighton is not high, so no shame there. At least you didn't crash into a tree.

It's all worth it for the euphoria once you pass. I did it on my third go despite being utterly retarded behind the wheel, so no doubt you will be burning rubber soon.

took it at crawley, and everyone said it's all roundabouts, i hardly had any to cope with today.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
I drove well on my first test and failed.
Drove like a complete nobber on my second test, got in the wrong lane etc, and passed.
Better luck next time.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
still stuck giving you lifts then:(

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
logan89 said:
And failed.

i'm more pissed of then any think because i nailed the monouvers but failed on a mirror check, so it says on the sheet, and steering, too close to the parked cars, 2 mistakes that i know i shouldn't have made.

good, you are obviously not safe enough to be on the roads!

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
logan89 said:
And failed.

I failed my 1st one as well, learn from your mistakes and take it into your next one. good luck. :thumbsup:

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
i dont know whats it is like to fail, i passed 1st time, anyway bad luck

I should've passed mine first time too but some complete spackwit forced me onto the curb at the tunnel off the Lewes Road gyratory because she was speeding into it coming the other way on her mobile phone :angry:

Last edited:

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington
Scotty Mac said:
still stuck giving you lifts then:(

looks like it mate, i do not know how you passed, i am much safer then you when you drive.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I failed 4 tests when I was a teenager then gave up. different thing every time, like the examiner would tell you to go down a really narrow street then fail you for going too close to parked cars. I just thought f*** this for a game of soldiers. On the plus side, I always get to have a drink while some kind motorist chum doesn't. On the down side, I can only get a job somewhere near a station, bit of a challenge when you change jobs every 3 - 6 months.

Nobody in BN1 really needs a car unless they're disabled IMHO

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Tom Hark said:
I failed 4 tests when I was a teenager then gave up. different thing every time, like the examiner would tell you to go down a really narrow street then fail you for going too close to parked cars. I just thought f*** this for a game of soldiers. On the plus side, I always get to have a drink while some kind motorist chum doesn't. On the down side, I can only get a job somewhere near a station, bit of a challenge when you change jobs every 3 - 6 months.

or a failure......

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington
Tom Hark said:

yea the bloke was like, drive down this road he could see that a lorry was parked there and i had to wait 3 minutes before the driver saw that i was a learner and therfore couldn't go on the curb, the whole test was like this apart from the first 5 mins and last 5 mins

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here