Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Had My Driving Test Today...

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
logan89 said:
yea the bloke was like, drive down this road he could see that a lorry was parked there and i had to wait 3 minutes before the driver saw that i was a learner and therfore couldn't go on the curb, the whole test was like this apart from the first 5 mins and last 5 mins

There used to be the possibly urban myth that examiners were only allowed to pass a small percentage of young male learners and when their quota for the month was up then that was that. Theory being to keep down the number of potential boy racers on the road.

I for one used to believe that urban myth.

Jimbo26

Jan 25, 2007
Portslade Old Village
I failed my 1st test on two points. Letting go of the steering wheel for about 1 second at Fiveways (bit daft !!) and leaving the indicator on for about 15 seconds. I could've chinned the examiner !!!!!!!!!!!!!!:angry:

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Da Man Clay said:
I failled 5 tests. You'll be fine in the end!

I think they should have a three strikes then thats it!

5 tests, you are clearly a DANGER to other road users!

Its a disgrace I tell you!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
logan89 said:
looks like it mate, i do not know how you passed, i am much safer then you when you drive.

:lolol:

whose got the license though!

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington
Scotty Mac said:
:lolol:

whose got the license though!

the person who uses it to go to all the drive thrus in sussex.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
logan89 said:
the person who uses it to go to all the drive thrus in sussex.

we have never been to a drive thru - kfc i accept. and you are the rat who always has "the ciomplete treat"

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I guess / hope examiners think extra-hard when it comes to passing or failing young male drivers, as they must know that out of the 4000+ road deaths per annum, a disproportionately high % fall into this catagory.

I don't know what the current rules / restrictions are, but I would be in favour of drivers under the age of 23 (especially male drivers) having to take an additional test before being permitted to drive anything more powerful than a 1.2 litre car, or maybe being re-tested every year until they are 24. Or something :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here