Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hackney now

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
What can the old bill do? If they try to get a grip of these scum, they start crying police brutality, and pull our the "race" card.

Baton rounds and rubber bullets should be deployed now.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I thought it was in order to shoot looters.

bazbha

Mar 18, 2011
Hailsham
What can the old bill do? If they try to get a grip of these scum, they start crying police brutality, and pull our the "race" card.

i'll be very interested to see what sentences are handed out in comparison to (for example) football hooligans like the recent Chelsea v Cardiff match. Some involved got long prison sentences simply for jumping up & down & waving their arms about. I bet those involved in the recent disturbances get token (if any) punishments even though their crimes are 10 times worse. Not much the Police can do as any action will be seen by the left to be inflaming the situation and there will be lawyers queueing up to encourage any "victims" of police brutality to sue. The country stinks to high heaven.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003

They should just FORGET the f***ing do gooder's and start getting heavy handed.Anyone who condones this deserves a rubber bullet as well.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
This is beyond a protest it's just crime. Frankly the Police now have carte Blanche to be as heavy handed as they want as the majority of people are sick of these scum.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
This is beyond a protest it's just crime. Frankly the Police now have carte Blanche to be as heavy handed as they want as the majority of people are sick of these scum.

Spot on; any innocent people would be out of there, making it a target rich environment.

shoreham moonraker

Apr 11, 2009
yes its crime and its shitty, but how much did the bankers cost us? the fuckers that brought on this recession, how many of them have been arrested?

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
this will spread. gangs across the country will be looking at London and will want to prove they are 'Bigger and Better'.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Very easy to say all this stuff from our mainly white middle class suburbs (not that I see more than a handful of people expressing the views anyway) but how many people here have tried to live in areas these poorer areas of London? Maybe then you might understand what is driving people to it?

shoreham moonraker

Apr 11, 2009
what i meant was these areas have got worse in last 2 years, dont see them rioting in the likes of storrington or guildford, and im certainly not condoning their actions.

Very easy to say all this stuff from our mainly white middle class suburbs (not that I see more than a handful of people expressing the views anyway) but how many people here have tried to live in areas these poorer areas of London? Maybe then you might understand what is driving people to it?

What do you think is driving them to do it?

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Bloke just interviewed on R5 seemed to think that the burning buildings were a bit too far but throwing missiles at the Police was fine by way of revenge for them killing a man in cold blood. I did wonder whether his attitude might have been a little different if the dead man had fired a few rounds off before getting slotted and maybe wasting a couple of cops along the way. Thank goodness I live in the UK and not a country where the Police and thugs regularly have shoot outs just for shits and giggles.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here