Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ha Bertin turned up for pre-season

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
or even had the manners to let us know what he intends to do yet. If the answer is no I hope we tell him not to bother and to piss off .

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
To sign
To stay fit
To see who else turns up
To talk
To spend a week training then decide

If he had any intention of signing I guess he may have done that, oh well but I hope Deano is looking for a similar type of player to replace him.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
If people go anti Bertin just because he hasn't made his mind up then they are numpties.

How can he be a hero one minute and a villain the next. The guy is a quality player and if we get him it will be a REAL bonus but give him a break while he weighs up his options. :falmer::falmer::falmer:

Letting the club know that is what he is doing is absolutely fine, if he hasn't even been in touch (not saying he hasn't mind) we'd be numpties hanging around waiting on him and should move on and rescind any offer. Just in the opinon of this numpty btw

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
To sign
To stay fit
To see who else turns up
To talk
To spend a week training then decide
Perhaps, would be a bit cheeky to turn up and train for a week when the contract offer is still on the table but unsigned.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Perhaps, would be a bit cheeky to turn up and train for a week when the contract offer is still on the table but unsigned.

Blackwell did that and it turned out to be a great move...for him

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
If he had any intention of signing I guess he may have done that, oh well but I hope Deano is looking for a similar type of player to replace him.

I would have thought that may cost a damn site more than Bertin cost us

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Am I the only person who thinks with a fully fit Reid and Hammond (that would be my first choice central midfield) Bertin is actually surplus to requirements...

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I read the title of this thread as 'Ha (as in haha) Bertin has turned up for pre-season. Lack of question mark had me all excited

:(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here