Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Guys who go to the Amex just wearing a tee shirt (on the top).

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
Thin jumper, Albion shirt, and the Albion bench coat and a hat. Why bother with gloves? You can't do anything with them on, just pull my hands up my coat sleeves and that's enough for me, the most important thing for me is the hat, mostly because I don't have any hair....

Exactly the reason I have fingerless gloves. Generally keep me warm enough, but I can even type in them. Perfect. My current ones even have a grippy pad in the palm.

Nov 10, 2011
I am amazed when guys go to the football wearing just a tee shirt in freezing weather. Is it just to look hard ,or do they not feel the cold ? I will be wearing at least four layers ,plus walking socks,plus Long Johns.
What will you be wearing?

I'm just wearing pants tomorrow

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
imagesCACQBDNU.jpgimagesCAMHPGVC.jpg

1901 winter wear for tomorrow.

Chamberpot

Jan 5, 2010
I'll be wearing a thermal, 1 shirt a hoodie, coat, scarf. And I'll treat myself to a chicken and ham pie with some bovril.

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Thermal socks + walking socks, Long johns + jeans, Shirt + jumper + BHA shirt + coat, gloves(take the last 2 off once the game starts)

Rambo

Don't Push me
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Worthing/Vietnam
Normally I layer up pretty well, but the problem is that by the time I've got to the top of the WSU steps I'm far too hot. However tomorrow I will be going two pairs of socks, t-shirt, hoodie, coat, scarf and Albion hat (shamefully the only bit of Albion gear I have, got it at a FREEZING evening game at the Withdean). Probably lose a few layers for the first 20 minutes.

I reckon I'll get the veggie pie as well, it's pretty warming.

Back on topic, no I can't understand people just in a t-shirt. Insane. Those guys who took their tops off a few weeks ago were also utterly nuts.

No trousers?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I am amazed when guys go to the football wearing just a tee shirt in freezing weather. Is it just to look hard ,or do they not feel the cold ? I will be wearing at least four layers ,plus walking socks,plus Long Johns.
What will you be wearing?

It's normally teens/twenties who say they never feel the cold (same in central Brighton on a freezing night out ... many young men & women with no jacket),
or those with tons of fat.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
At MK Dons away last season it was proper freezing and really strong wind, trouble was it was sunny when I left Grimsby to drive, didn't think it'd be cold :wozza:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here