Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Guys who go to the Amex just wearing a tee shirt (on the top).

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
So you're only wearing THREE layers, and you're planning on taking A FEW of them off, but you think people only wearing a t-shirt are insane? Righto.

As this was meant to be quoting me (I think?) I shall respond!

I generally only ever wear a max of three, just gets a bit too bulky otherwise. And whilst I will take a few (probably just my coat and scarf) off, I'll put them back on when I cool down from climbing all those bloody flights of stairs.

I will confess I've been to the Amex once in shorts (to a night game no less) but I weirdly don't really feel the cold on my legs much. Was out in shorts in last year's snow.

2 thermal vests (one of them long-sleeved), a fleece, thermal longjohns, sensible trousers, and the padded, ultra-warm, long waterproof jacket I bought some years ago in preparation for a December visit to Berlin, when the temperatures dropped to -20°C.

Two hours after the game, though, I have to be kitted out in a dinner jacket, white shirt and bow tie. I just hope the soup is hot.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
I'll be wearing what I have worn to every game I have been to this season - my very thick lager coat..never fails me..

This sounds good, is the lager hidden inside with straws coming out the top?:D

With regard the Rugby Hoodie, that looks bloody awesome. Shame on me, I know, but I don't think it would look so good in blue n white stripes. Saying that, I would love to see it. Paintshop pro anyone?

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
merino base layers are the choice of champions

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
get yourself some of these beauties...

MLA11570064.jpg

a bunch of those stuffed in various places kept me warm during a World Series game in St. Louis in late October (i.e. f***ing freezing).

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
I will be wearing at least four layers, my hat and scarf, i may also wear a pair of earplugs so i can't hear my wife telling me how bloody cold it is every 2 minutes.

Weak!

Perhaps some people dont feel the cold....If they are say Canadian in some way :lolol: its around 0 here right now and I have the window open to let in the air and am in shorts and a sleeveless shirt :D

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Thin jumper, Albion shirt, and the Albion bench coat and a hat. Why bother with gloves? You can't do anything with them on, just pull my hands up my coat sleeves and that's enough for me, the most important thing for me is the hat, mostly because I don't have any hair....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here