Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Guys who go to the Amex just wearing a tee shirt (on the top).

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
I am amazed when guys go to the football wearing just a tee shirt in freezing weather. Is it just to look hard ,or do they not feel the cold ? I will be wearing at least four layers ,plus walking socks,plus Long Johns.
What will you be wearing?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Tomorrow, I shall be wearing 4 layers including coat, Albion HAT and Albion SCARF to look like an absolute BOBBLE HATTER.

f*** it, though - it's COLD out.

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
I thought it was just us feeble females that feel the cold!

Tomorrow I will be mostly wearing as many layers that I can fit into under my coat and a very silly but very warm hat.
I know I'll look like a right plonker but at least I'll be a warm plonker!

Blue and White Tiger

Exiled to Exeter
Jul 6, 2010
I wear 2 pairs of socks, jeans, a t-shirt, brighton shirt, coat and gloves.

But i remove the coat during the match. SEAGULLS!

Flex Your Head

I thought it was just us feeble females that feel the cold!

Tomorrow I will be mostly wearing as many layers that I can fit into under my coat and a very silly but very warm hat.
I know I'll look like a right plonker but at least I'll be a warm plonker!
Happiness is a warm plonker.

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
Normally I layer up pretty well, but the problem is that by the time I've got to the top of the WSU steps I'm far too hot. However tomorrow I will be going two pairs of socks, t-shirt, hoodie, coat, scarf and Albion hat (shamefully the only bit of Albion gear I have, got it at a FREEZING evening game at the Withdean). Probably lose a few layers for the first 20 minutes.

I reckon I'll get the veggie pie as well, it's pretty warming.

Back on topic, no I can't understand people just in a t-shirt. Insane. Those guys who took their tops off a few weeks ago were also utterly nuts.

GYM

Jan 4, 2010
Leeds
Tomorrow will be thin hoodie, Brighton shirt then Bodywarmer. Maybe my NSK scarf (not decided yet)

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
umm..it maybe a case of some halftime bovril tomorrow..re clothing this is going to b interesting the guy next to me is large enough to take one and a half seats ..so if he is wearing more layers tomorrow i could b sitting in the isle...for myself i try to keep the coat for the 2nd half ..as i work outdoors i'm kind of used to it..but do get a tad cold around the 70 min mark :)

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
What about those twunts who were just a t-shirt but with a scarf wrapped around around their gregorys :wanker:

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
I admire those brave souls who man up irrespective of the weather - and go bare chested like those mad Toon fans. Mind you they normally have a few extra layers of body fat to insulate them!

All looking very wintry with a dusting of snow and a sunny -3 here in Canaryland. Hope they have that undersoil heating warmed up!

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
The club and errea need to steal Kooga's Gloucester rugby idea:

Gloucester's shirt:
11021.jpg

Replica hoody:
10815.jpg

pipkin112

Aug 10, 2011
sompting
I will be wearing at least four layers, my hat and scarf, i may also wear a pair of earplugs so i can't hear my wife telling me how bloody cold it is every 2 minutes.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Had 6 (six) layers on at Selhurst Tuesday, plus gloves, scarf and second pair of (football) socks. Will be donning similar tomorrow but may try to get a 7th layer in somehow. I'm not fond of the cold

joker

BHA Blues Away
Aug 2, 2010
Eastbourne
You'll notice that most men who go topless in the cold at football games are morbidly obese. So they're probably quite warm, in the same way a goose or duck is kept warm by their fatty underbellies.

Well I'm a fat bloke and believe me I still freeze my jacobs of in this weather, I didn't want to eat all those pies but I thought it would keep me warm, now I want to turn all my fat into muscle but fear I won't have enough years to do it. (Well I am in my 50's)
Therefore I have decided to be fat and happy, and wrap up warm in this bloody cold weather
Oh and just for the record, is it called a cold snap because it feels like thats what is going to happen everytimre I visit the carsey

D

Deleted member 18477

i only ever wear 2 layers on the top. its usually a t-shirt + jacket or t-shirt + jumper. never jumper and jacket, cant deal with the sweaty armpits this creates lol.

and then a scarf for good measure at the footy and sometimes gloves.

it's all i wear when i go skiing as well. skiing top + ski jacket.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here