Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Guy from Lancing could be about to win big on deal or no deal..

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I'll tell you why.

Because in amongst the inane (but harmless) banter in this thread, you make YET ANOTHER comment about your supposedly massive redundancy payout and by implication, make yourself out to be better than everyone else. You have spent the past few months constantly whining on about all the money you have whilst others are struggling to pay their mortgage. You BLEAT on about stay-away fans, some of whom probably CAN'T AFFORD to go. You make me f***ing SICK.

Well I'll tell you what Tim, you are NOT better than anyone on this board, especially those who are working their f***ing bollocks off to make a living in these EXTREMELY difficult times. Most people come on here for a bit of an escape, not to be patronised by a f***ing IDIOT like you and have your financial situation RAMMED down our throats.

Do us all a favour and f*** OFF!!

NOW!!

:thumbsup:

D

Deleted User X18H

oh gawd Coronation Street's finished and they're all starting on me!!!

D

Deleted User X18H

I know who you are ..........who are ya???

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
At least HB&B doesn't quote someone's post, then repeat it afterwards.

WTF's that all about?

Fazz62

Aug 27, 2008
HB&B

Looking back my post was a little "below the belt".
I apologise.
I like to fight by Queensbury's rules even on message boards. ???
ps Congrats on your new arrival.
You are and will make a great Dad.

HB&B

See above.
I was being conciliatory.
Giving you a way out.
Want to continue with this thread? ???

D

Deleted User X18H

HB&B

"I know who you are"

Yes.You've guessed.

I am that guy from Lancing's wife. ???
Oh no sorry Michelle didn't realize it was you - Can you walk upright now??

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Joking aside, I assume the Hove Bread and Butter is a bit of a charade, do you not think it would be wise to fill up your CV?

I was unemployed for about four months whilst trying to find a career job in line with my degree, but managed to fit in a fair bit of voluntary work to keep myself active, meet people and give something back. Sitting at home watching Deal or No Deal? Do you have no shame?

Fazz62

Aug 27, 2008
Joking aside, I assume the Hove Bread and Butter is a bit of a charade, do you not think it would be wise to fill up your CV?

I was unemployed for about four months whilst trying to find a career job in line with my degree, but managed to fit in a fair bit of voluntary work to keep myself active, meet people and give something back. Sitting at home watching Deal or No Deal? Do you have no shame?

BoF

"but managed to fit in a fair bit of voluntary work to keep myself active"

Hopefully not only just keeping yourself "active".
But also puting back something into the community?

D

Deleted User X18H

You can't even spell the word !!

I must say I find your obsessional and intense hatred of my online persona rather amusing if not disconcerting

Did you tell Headmaster about my spelling mistake??

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I must say I find your obsessional and intense hatred of my online persona rather amusing if not disconcerting

Did you tell Headmaster about my spelling mistake??

As I have said before, I don't think it is an online persona, I fully believe how you come across on here is the real you, and please don't kid yourself sunshine, It is far from an "obsessional and intense hatred" quite clearly you have failed to notice that just about every other member on here comments about you in a negative manner, your contribution to this board is nothing, you play a very poor game.

In my opinion (and many others by the sounds of it) Post number 25 just about say's it all.

D

Deleted User X18H

As I have said before, I don't think it is an online persona, I fully believe how you come across on here is the real you, and please don't kid yourself sunshine, It is far from an "obsessional and intense hatred" quite clearly you have failed to notice that just about every other member on here comments about you in a negative manner, your contribution to this board is nothing, you play a very poor game.

In my opinion (and many others by the sounds of it) Post number 25 just about say's it all.
:D:D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here