Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Guy Butters Different Class

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Not attention seeking in the slightest.

I think Butters could do a job but there will also be countless other old pros around who could probably do a better job.

Also we have a lot of talented YOUNG defenders coming through who will be playing or pushing for a spot. If we do keep Butters on I would hope it is not as one of the top earners.

I don't doubt the mans professionalism and the way he stepped in to help was brilliant and he should be applauded for stepping in as the club was about to let down a host of future possible albion fans.

Well done Guy.

RUBBISH on the part of the club.

BUT this has nothing to do with whether he should be kept on as a player.

THAT was the point I was making. Players should be given contracts on the merit of their performance on the pitch.

Harty said:
Another classic NSC hijack, this thread was about the fact that the club or whoever* at the Albion is responsible for sorting out end of season presentations were prepared to leave 250 or so young footballers( potential fans) high and dry but at the last minute Guy stepped up to the plate and did the business yet the debate moves on to contracts and finger pointing over our goal difference.

*Perhaps it would be more apt to start finger pointing over this issue.

Yes, fully agree, NSC at its shittest.

Well done Tank and good luck with the Level 2 stuff :clap: :clap: :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here